the Rift

journey | Kiara

Kiara Posts: 171
Deceased atk: 4 | def: 9 | dam: 6
Mare :: Equine :: 13.2hh :: 5 Years HP: 64 | Buff: NOVICE
Keiran :: Black Panther :: Stormcall Emily

He had listened as she had spoken, his eyes on her own even with the sun blinding him. "It must have been awful. I am sorry you had to live like that." It had been, but she would not trade it for anything now as long as she still got to meet him. What she could not understand, was why Breeze was so important to her. They were friends right? Did friends act like this when alone with each other? When he moved closer she pressed her body against his. It was nice, to be this close to him and feel the feathers of his wings against her back. They both were quiet for a long time before Breeze spoke again. "We should rest for a while. Not too long though. We don’t want your muscles to get stiffer than they already are." How had he known? With a curious smile she moved to drink as well, the water was much better than any water she had in a while. Perhaps the water was only better when she arrived in Helovia... But then she had gone days without it and needed to drink. This time only a few hours.

It was then he looked to her again, this time questioning something she had said. "When you said the stallion would claim you, what does that mean? And how could the stallions of your herd just decide that a mare would bear their foal? I thought foals came out of love, don’t they?" She looked him in the eyes, her emerald green pools locked onto his dark ones before speaking "The way my mother spoke, was that mares had no right and these stallions did not care for love.... They only wanted more colts so they could have war and take over more lands. She also spoke of love.... The stallion she loved was chased away when the herd was taken over. I wonder if she ever found him..." Her eyes looked to the sky again, just for a moment before back to Breeze. Was this what it was like to be in love? To not want to leave someone's side? To.... want to have a family of thier own? Mentally she shook away the thought. No. Breeze was a friend. Surely he did not love her. Why would he love her? But yet... Why wouldn't he? Her mind swirled in the confusion of so many questions. It only stopped when she stepped closer and lay her head on Breeze's withers with the soft sigh. Magic or not, he truely was a calming force for the young dove.

"Speak speak"

The Heart is Wiser than the Mind

Please Tag Kiara in All Posts
Permission granted to use magic or physical force with Kiara at any time for any reason to any degree, with the exception of killing her.

Messages In This Thread
journey | Kiara - by Breeze - 10-08-2012, 02:55 PM
RE: journey | Kiara - by Kiara - 10-09-2012, 04:13 AM
RE: journey | Kiara - by Breeze - 10-09-2012, 01:21 PM
RE: journey | Kiara - by Kiara - 10-09-2012, 02:58 PM
RE: journey | Kiara - by Breeze - 10-10-2012, 05:41 AM
RE: journey | Kiara - by Kiara - 10-10-2012, 10:17 AM
RE: journey | Kiara - by Breeze - 10-10-2012, 05:17 PM
RE: journey | Kiara - by Kiara - 10-11-2012, 01:10 PM
RE: journey | Kiara - by Breeze - 10-14-2012, 03:33 PM