the Rift

journey | Kiara

Breeze Posts: N/A
Unregistered
:: :: ::
His ears flicked as he listened to her answer. She didn’t seem too sure about the mystery of love herself and he was glad she hadn’t laughed at his ignorance. They were still young anyways so why should they ponder such vast, life-changing things as love? For love was supposed to turn your world upside-down, wasn’t it? Nonetheless, Breeze was too tired now to philosophize his way to an answer. He let it go.

He’d seen a flash of surprise in Kiara when he talked about her muscles. That made him smile. Of course he knew she was a little stiff, he’d discovered that he could detect the slightest change in her movements. Maybe it was because he knew so well how she usually moved. The only thing that was certain was that somewhere along the road of their quickly growing friendship he’d picked up little thing like that. Like the way she spoke, the way she smelled… the way she walked.

The young stallion followed her gaze towards the sky. He felt no longing for the winds and the clouds when he was standing beside Kiara. In fact his equine blood made him as comfortable on the ground as he was in the sky, he barely even thought about his wings when he wasn’t soaring high above. They always lay so comfortably on his back that he even forgot them from time to time. Now he shifted them slightly, feeling how stiff they were from being trucked to his body all this time.

Breeze gave Kiara a sideway glance. Then he stretched out his wings, rolled his shoulders and discreetly lowered the wing that was closest to Kiara over the roan girl. He kept his eyes on the sky as he gently curved his big owl-wing round her back. His primary feathers touched the ground on the other side of Kiara and the warmth of his body was captured under the feathery cover. Even Breeze himself was often surprised about the size of his goldish and creamy wings, they had grown a lot these last few months and now he was happy about that, because if Kiara if didn’t move away she would be perfectly protected from the cold.

"Do you think the unicorns will try to win the Edge back?" He asked her in a soft voice. The thought of Kiara fighting in yet another battle scared him. If she does I will be there too. he decided. I will ask Onni to tech me about healing herbs and plats and then I will go back to the Veins and quest for a powerful healing magic! I want to keep her safe. The young stallion turned and looked at the girl by his side, a strange determination was painted on his face, the determination of someone who had found his path.

[Ooc; Haha this is so cute! She being the bloodied soldier and him being the worried medic xD]

Messages In This Thread
journey | Kiara - by Breeze - 10-08-2012, 02:55 PM
RE: journey | Kiara - by Kiara - 10-09-2012, 04:13 AM
RE: journey | Kiara - by Breeze - 10-09-2012, 01:21 PM
RE: journey | Kiara - by Kiara - 10-09-2012, 02:58 PM
RE: journey | Kiara - by Breeze - 10-10-2012, 05:41 AM
RE: journey | Kiara - by Kiara - 10-10-2012, 10:17 AM
RE: journey | Kiara - by Breeze - 10-10-2012, 05:17 PM
RE: journey | Kiara - by Kiara - 10-11-2012, 01:10 PM
RE: journey | Kiara - by Breeze - 10-14-2012, 03:33 PM