the Rift

journey | Kiara

Kiara Posts: 171
Deceased atk: 4 | def: 9 | dam: 6
Mare :: Equine :: 13.2hh :: 5 Years HP: 64 | Buff: NOVICE
Keiran :: Black Panther :: Stormcall Emily

His nod simply told the girl he had his attention fully on her. Kiara could not help but smile. Never in her short life could she remember when a knight had paid such attention to her. The warmth of his wing around her made the roan feel safe. He used the wing to pull her tight to his side, as if she had not already been pressing her own frame there, as if he was hugging her. "Shall we continue?" Kiara knew they needed to go on, but as the same time she did not want to leave. Quietly she nodded and began to move alongside him.

They moved on in silence, and the young dove began to think. Not everyone seemed to have the same upbringing, and that was a good thing. Breeze seemed to of had two parents who loved him, while she had a mother who would do anything to keep her daughter safe. Emerald green eyes looked to him, wishing she knew how to tell him that the only time she really felt safe was around him. Sure it was clear from the antler marks on her hundquaters that Kiara could fight. Those might make some awesome battle scars one day.... But at the same time Kiara only fought for what she believed in. The Qian had become her family, and they needed a home. Now they would be faced with keeping that home...

It was Breeze's words that brought the fem out of her own thoughts. The touch of him against her nape made her smile. You’re brave." She chuckled a little and shook her head. "Not really... I was scared for most of the battle.... It wasn't until some bay unicorn called me a bitch that I became angry and fought my best. Even at that I teamed up with other members of the Qian to attack..." Kiara did not think she was brave at all. She would never of reared up if the others had not been around. She would not of charged the bay if another had not been there to run along side. She was not trained to be a fighter, just did what she could to help her family at the time...

"Speak speak"

The Heart is Wiser than the Mind

Please Tag Kiara in All Posts
Permission granted to use magic or physical force with Kiara at any time for any reason to any degree, with the exception of killing her.

Messages In This Thread
journey | Kiara - by Breeze - 10-08-2012, 02:55 PM
RE: journey | Kiara - by Kiara - 10-09-2012, 04:13 AM
RE: journey | Kiara - by Breeze - 10-09-2012, 01:21 PM
RE: journey | Kiara - by Kiara - 10-09-2012, 02:58 PM
RE: journey | Kiara - by Breeze - 10-10-2012, 05:41 AM
RE: journey | Kiara - by Kiara - 10-10-2012, 10:17 AM
RE: journey | Kiara - by Breeze - 10-10-2012, 05:17 PM
RE: journey | Kiara - by Kiara - 10-11-2012, 01:10 PM
RE: journey | Kiara - by Breeze - 10-14-2012, 03:33 PM