the Rift

[OPEN] little dancer

Katerina Posts: 37
Outcast
Mare :: Unicorn :: 15.1 HH :: 97[8 in Helovia]
ShadowMare
You do not know heartbreak
Not until you've lived as long as I

Elsa's response does little for Katerina, but the silver decides not to push it. After all they had just met, and she doesn't want to come across as pushy or too poky, Katerina is truly of all good intent and only wishes to make a positive impact in this world of Helovia, not otherwise. She offers Elsa a warm smile, already blooming a care for Elsa, something about the white mare has Katerina caught in some form of wanting to watch out for her. Perhaps when she was younger, in her later 30's, that side of her is relating to this Elsa. Whatever it was, Katerina would keep the porcelain under her watch.

The conversation then turns to Katerina's past, and she is more then willing to share a little bit about Isisi just as she had with the cream King of the edge. "It is everything but new my dear. New to you I suppose, but Isisi as been around long before this planet was created. I watched it be molded when I was younger, maybe 20? Yes I am almost 98 now, so I do think that's right. She said, remembering the time she peered into the night sky and saw this planet be created. It was such a wonderful experience to see a whole nation gather out of nothing, she could never forget that sight. A grimace crosses her face at her next question, an ache forming in her chest. She missed her mother, her father, her brother, she missed all of Isisi, but they probably do not miss her, why else would they send her away? Yes Katerina would prefer to consider her coming here her own choice, but the interstellar knew it wasn't so. She wipes away the look though and sets her face in kind lines, "I am here, and will always be. There are others like me at home though, they have constellations on their skin as well." She said, glancing at the intrigued bird, a slight chuckle escaping from onyx lips at the sight.

Her thoughts melt away though when Elsa explains the idea of companionship to her. She is entirely invested in learning new things, and as this was new, she gave Elsa her undivided attention as Elsa spoke about it. It was interesting, and one day Katerina hoped that she too could have one of her own. She always wanted a child, always wanted something someone to love, but she was sterile and the thought had been stolen from her before she could even dream of the possibilities. Shutting away the depression of that ordeal, she spoke with lacings of awe. "I am truly mesmerized. That is so neat, I hope I can come across one of these eggs as you say it." She stated, another question bubbling from her mouth then, "Do you know perchance, how I could become a nurse? I'd really like to start pulling my weight here, and I have quite an extensive amount of medicine knowledge." She asks, hoping she didn't sound demanding.

OCC: 

image credits

Messages In This Thread
little dancer - by Elsa - 12-09-2015, 01:28 PM
RE: little dancer - by Katerina - 12-14-2015, 09:42 PM
RE: little dancer - by Elsa - 12-19-2015, 08:19 PM
RE: little dancer - by Katerina - 12-24-2015, 08:08 PM
RE: little dancer - by Elsa - 01-18-2016, 04:10 PM
RE: little dancer - by smitty - 03-01-2016, 09:56 PM
RE: little dancer - by Katerina - 03-04-2016, 05:17 PM