the Rift

[OPEN] Det händer att jag ser dig då och då

Murtagh Posts: 92
Outcast
Stallion :: Unicorn :: 16.1 hh :: 2.5 years
Sorellina :: Spectacled Bear :: None Sarah

Happily accepting the half-hug, half-bump that his winged friend used to greet him, Murtagh danced backward with his bright grin not fading at all. He still couldn’t believe she was here, and all by herself! Was she allowed to wander on her own now or did she run off? He only had a short time to wait for an explanation and his jaw dropped when she mentioned that she could fly now. He knew that was always going to be a possibility, of course, but she could fly now!

He danced forward a little bit to inspect the feathers that she puffed up a little bit - cautiously stretching out his muzzle to gently graze one before stepping back again. “That’s so cool! Can I see you fly later?” For someone who would spend his life rooted to the earth he was fascinated by the idea that someone (almost) his size could fly!

She was starting to ask him about Mama when her voice trailed off, looking behind him to see something coming up. Whatever it was, it seemed to frighten her a little bit. He didn’t even have time to turn around and see who it was when Aodaun was brushing up beside him - the familiar feeling of his mother’s companion nudging him before leaning into his side. Leaning back into Aodaun, Murtagh grinned at Erthë to show her that there was no reason to be afraid. “This is Aodaun, my mom’s companion. They kinda run in the family.”

It wasn’t just Aodaun that was joining them though, Murtagh was suddenly flanked by both bear and mother and he turned up to grin brightly at Lakota - missing entirely the look that she was shooting his friend but feeling the faint embarrassment at having your mother suddenly present when your friends were over. He reached up to touch his muzzle affectionately to her in greeting before looking to Erthë and begging her to understand and not be put off by his mother-bears. When she chided him for not introducing his friend (she had just got there), he rolled his eyes good naturedly for both Lakota and Erthë’s benefit while muttering quietly. Mammina.”

Erthë introduce herself and explained why she was here which only brightened Murtagh’s smile further. It was nice having a friend coming to visit him. “She’s my friend, Mama was with me when I exploring up that mountain just outside our home.” He explained, pointing out that he had not been alone when they had met. Bonus points for behaving? “Can she stay? Please?”

Murtagh

@Lakota
[Image: 5626f07281a02]
pixel by Kiara <3

Messages In This Thread
RE: Det händer att jag ser dig då och då - by Murtagh - 12-25-2015, 06:31 PM