the Rift

[OPEN] One Million Bullets

Ghost the Cadaverous Posts: 219
Outcast atk: 5.5 | def: 10.5 | dam: 5.5
Mare :: Hybrid :: 16hh :: 6 years HP: 67 | Buff: ENDURE
Fantôme :: Grey Wolf :: None imi
SIRENS AND SMOKE REMIND US

As the blood splashed against the sides of its container, gloopy red drool clinging to the glass, Ghost wondered what kind of God gave out blood as a present? “Oh hey well done, take this bloody souvenir” and it wasn’t everybody that got one either, just a chosen few. Did it have some sort of power? Or was it just a token of appreciation, a weird token at that, it made the innocent image of the kind old Earth God contort in her mind somewhat. Seriously, who gave out blood as a present? “I could give you an assignment, if that is what you wish… Though I have not one in my mind now…” she paused a moment to think and then embellished a little more “we could do with more spies. Perhaps you could persuade some others to join us” she nodded. Ghost wasn’t after a large contingent of spies, but she certainly wanted more than what they had now. “I’m not entirely sure on herd relations regarding the Dragons Throat, so keep your thieving to those who appear unaligned for now” she added at the end, though Ghost found it boring that there was no high risk involved, she didn’t want to aggravate her new rulers after so recently vowing her loyalty.

To Essetia’s next question, that was proffered as they travelled towards the Throat, Ghost could offer little but an unknowing shrug. “I don’t know, the Earth God said that it had ended, if you believe a God, then it should have been neutralised. As to the new lands… We’ll find out I suppose” she wished she could be more helpful to Essetia, but that was all Ghost knew. The new lands certainly held their own treasures and were places to be explored, but was the Earth God certain that there were no monsters or demons left roaming around? This was Helovia and Ghost was wise enough by now to know that not everything the almighty said was necessarily true. “Tiger God blood, I got it as a gift…” she paused, thinking back to her earlier thoughts and a light laugh bubbled off her lips “I’m not sure whether to be thankful or troubled” the sprite finished. After all, they had fought the foreign God because it was not of this land; it brought evil with it and threatened to harm the citizens of Helovia. This led to Ghost wondering if having the blood of an evil God was really a nice thing.

After that, Ghost listened intently to Essetia’s story that explained what happened to her after the invasion. The banshee felt a little sorry for the girl, but was also surprised at her broken spirit. Essetia had always appeared to Ghost to be strong in heart and mind, what had they done in the Basin and subsequently to Midas that had haunted her so badly. Then Ghost reminded herself that she too had spent sometime in the Wilds, contemplating what she should do next and lamenting what she had lost. Perhaps it wasn’t surprising after all that this had been Essetia’s reaction. “I’m sure your return will help many. I too spent a long time roaming the Wilds not really knowing which direction I should go in. I’m glad we ended up in the same place” she laughed at the end.

[ahahghr I suck, I was eaten by exams and holidays D: feel free to wrap it up here if you want, I know this thread is quite old now.]

MAYBE THE WORLD WON'T FIND US

@Essetia
Let the heat of the sun
Reignite your memory
Because if we just turn and run
Let them fire the gun

❚ Force permitted, just don't kill her :3
❚ Please tag me!
❚ Pixel by Nyte

Messages In This Thread
One Million Bullets - by Essetia - 12-10-2015, 04:26 PM
RE: One Million Bullets - by Ghost - 12-12-2015, 06:33 AM