the Rift

[OPEN] tell me what to do to make it all feel better

Elsa the Icebound Posts: 644
World's Edge Protector atk: 6 | def: 10.5 | dam: 6
Mare :: Pegasus :: 16.2 Hands :: Six (Frostfall) HP: 73 | Buff: BULK
Edgar :: Plain Zephyr :: Arctic & Wakiya Klare
Elsa,
Feel lucky for what you have, when you have it. Happily ever after doesn’t mean happy forever.

There was a nervous tittering that filled the air. Edgar in particular was worried about the welfare of Hera. For a bird, he had quite the paternal instinct toward foals. Probably enhanced by the fact that Elsa had a very large maternal instinct, and it was a thing she would never be able to shake. What if she had run off because her mother had not returned? It was not safe to be out there alone, especially for a girl of her age. Elsa began to pace nervously back and forth, Edgar eyeing each horizon for the small girl. ’She be here soon.’ He reassured, rubbing his head gently against her poll.

Sure enough, the wise little bird was right. Before she knew it, she was graced with the presence of the painted filly she had worried so much about. A smile grew across her features like a ray of sunshine, spreading quickly and wiping out the darkness in the process. Before even thinking, Elsa moved to close the gap between them. As she drew closer, she opened up her wing. It was an invitation for her to find shelter beneath the giant feather appendages. At least she had found a decent use for them other than flying. She was practically a walking foal umbrella. Quite helpful in these seasons.

”How are you darling? I know your mother hasn’t returned yet, but we won’t give up. If she’s in Helovia, we will find her.” Elsa reassured, lowering her muzzle to try and tousle Hera’s tiny foal mane. Edgar even squawked a hello, raising one of his wings to offer a wave toward his new (unbeknownst to Hera) adopted daughter. Elsa laughed lightly at the bird’s thoughts. He was hardly ready to raise a child, no less a big, running, moving horse-child. She was hardly a bird-sized chick. ”Have you been treated well? I’m sorry I couldn’t be with you all the time recently. Believe me, if I was able I’d make sure to be at your side all the time. So never hesitate to come find me. I don’t care what I am doing, you can come tug at my wing and I’ll help you.” truthfully, she could do it any point. Especially if she was in one of those horrid alliance meetings that were bound to happen soon. Any way those went, Elsa shouldn’t be there or talk. She was much too protective over what she had, and that included the Edge. She would not make a pact with those who would exploit them or cause them harm. The Basin in particular came to mind, and she already was going to let Tembovu handle all the talking. She just knew that any words she spoke would turn to spouting bitterness and anger. In any case, Hera was welcome anywhere anytime.

@Hera

image credits
  • Any force can be used against Elsa.
  • Please tag any posts that involves Elsa.

Messages In This Thread
RE: tell me what to do to make it all feel better - by Elsa - 12-14-2015, 11:04 AM