the Rift

[OPEN] tell me what to do to make it all feel better

Elsa the Icebound Posts: 644
World's Edge Protector atk: 6 | def: 10.5 | dam: 6
Mare :: Pegasus :: 16.2 Hands :: Six (Frostfall) HP: 73 | Buff: BULK
Edgar :: Plain Zephyr :: Arctic & Wakiya Klare
Elsa,
Feel lucky for what you have, when you have it. Happily ever after doesn’t mean happy forever.

The sight of the little child burying her face beneath her wing was enough to make her heart break. She could tell that the girl was shattered inside, but Elsa tried to remain positive. Feeding into the situation and creating more hurt and sadness was never good, and only continued to make the situation worse. The girl had already lost her mother, and she was not about to make it worse by wallowing in could’ve-beens and should’ve-beens. But as she spoke, she could feel her blood starting to boil. Tembovu, of all of them, should not have been the one to tell her that. Didn’t he know how carefully to approach the child? If anybody was going to do it, it should have been Elsa. Oh the next time she saw him he was getting some strong words from her. Elsa simply tried to cradle the child as she just said she spent her time with Tembovu. No offense to this Temby character for trying, but he really, really should not have gotten involved like that.

”A mother is always looking for her child. She may not find you, but you will always be in her heart. I have twin girls, and you know what? They got separated from me when some bad people invaded my homeland. Kind of like how you lose your mom in the storm. I lost them for two whole years before I found them. One is now living here in the Edge with me.” She said quietly, gently moving her wing back and forth across the child to sooth her. Edgar jumped down also, curling up gently on the spotted girl’s rump, hoping she wouldn’t kick him off. This was his way of showing love. ”And don’t be angry at your mother. One of my twins was not happy when I found her, and I really, really tried looking for her. She said I abandoned her, and that hurt worse than the original separation.” She said quietly, looking down into her blue eyes. The flame of hope, which was nothing more than a flicker had to be fed. If it could happen to Elsa, who was literally the epitome of accidents, then Hera had a good chance of one day being reunited.

But thoughts needed to be taken elsewhere if a healthy girl was to thrive here on her own. Wallowing in such pain was hard and exhausting work. ”But in the meantime, I’ll make sure you get the help. I know Tembovu mentioned he knew someone who could feed you since I unfortunately cannot do that myself.” Elsa pledged right then and there to be at her side no matter what happened, and it hurt not being able to care for her. At least that was one of Tembovu’s redeeming qualities right now, and would save him a little wrath later one. ”So if you wanted to grow up to do anything, what would it be? I know around the herd people are working all the time, so if you wanted to start learning how to do some things, I’m sure they would let you tag along.” She added, her gaze lowering back to the child. If she had a passion that would at least help numb the pain for a while until the wound had healed.

@Hera  I am so sorry! I thought I replied to this and realized I didn't. Sorry for the wait. <3

image credits
  • Any force can be used against Elsa.
  • Please tag any posts that involves Elsa.

Messages In This Thread
RE: tell me what to do to make it all feel better - by Elsa - 12-18-2015, 11:16 AM