[OPEN] just sleeping to pass the time

Auriel Posts: 122
Outcast atk: 4.5 | def: 7.5 | dam: 7
Mare :: Hybrid :: 16.2 Hands :: 3 (Ages Birdsong) HP: 66 | Buff: NOVICE
prissy
AURIEL
the good twin

I..do not recognize..this place..

The realization is sickening, daunting, being held over my head tantalizingly. My home, my birthplace, my nation, I thought I had become acquainted with every crevice to be found in Helovia. But standing here, amongst tall stalks of green and puzzling paths, it dawned on me how mistaken I was.

I swallowed, hard, before letting out a frustrated, hazy exhale. I stalked forward, twisting and turning with the paths, focused on discovering what else there could be in Helovia. Truthfully, I felt a bit betrayed. My homeland had hidden something of this enormity from me for how long? Three years? New lands don't just spring up from nothing. [The girl on fire was wrong again. Had she had forgotten that Gods rule her home?]

My brow furrowed as I heard a commotion. Splashing, hoofbeats against the verdant. I broke into a brisk trot towards the noises, ears flicked forward in anticipation. Was it, perhaps, that one of my herdmates were in trouble? Or worse, could it be that one of Shida's explosions had taken a turn for the worse?

I was no longer just merely curious, I was now fearing for my family's lives. But when I broke into the scene, my eyes did not Shida or my mother, or even a herdmate. I found strangers. Both of their scents made me nauseous, for one smelled of rotting flesh, and the other of memories I had done my best to suppress.

My pale eyes flicked from black pegasus to death defying unicorn, my gaze hard and my body language defensive. With a pair like this, I found it difficult to be nice. It's wrong to judge others by their appearance, I'm aware, but is it wrong to judge them by their smell? I feared I couldn't trust either.

"Do either of you need any assistance?" I muster out reluctantly, my smoky breath billowing around my features. Neither's body language seemed hostile, therefore I thought it best to at least make sure they would be all right before rapidly flying away. Though, I don't know how you could be considered okay when your flesh is rotting, and your body is shaking.

Image Credits

@Imonada @Silas hope you don't mind auri crashing in ^^;
She walks in starlight in another world.
She is far away. She...she is far, far away from me.

Messages In This Thread
just sleeping to pass the time - by Imonada - 12-10-2015, 07:44 PM
RE: just sleeping to pass the time - by Silas - 12-12-2015, 09:03 AM
RE: just sleeping to pass the time - by Auriel - 12-12-2015, 12:36 PM
RE: just sleeping to pass the time - by Misael - 12-14-2015, 08:51 PM