the Rift

[OPEN] The House of Wolves

Grimalkin Posts: 50
Outcast atk: 3.5 | def: 7 | dam: 8
Stallion :: Unicorn :: 16.2 hh :: 4 HP: 64 | Buff: NOVICE
Whit
Ears perked beneath the broad antlers that were perched atop the stallion's skull, capturing the movement of the lupine. Grimalkin's heartrate peaked, his attention diverting from the mahogany hide of the mare and onto the pale appearance of the silent, snarling wolf. While he flinches, a tremor, a shiver, he does not flee - Grimalkin has experienced the presence of another's soul-bonded before, and while he was unsettled by the enormous predator, he was not about to expend energy running away from something that only showed its teeth to him. He wasn't silly enough to advance closer to the mare or wolf, for he had no desire to feels those pearly white teeth clamped around his leg or otherwise feasting upon his flesh.

It could have been, she said, in response to his question, and he could only offer a dark smirk in reply to her amused (smug?) grin. Obviously it was the predator that had set his nerves alight earlier had been her bondmate - knowing this considerably relaxed the stallion, though he didn't let his guard down so low in front of what was still a stranger and a predator.

Grimalkin despised being the brunt of a joke - the mare's smile was off-putting to say the least - it set his nerves on edge again, as he wondered what else does she have planned? Startled? The stallion grunted noncommittally, as if admitting that maybe he was a bit on edge from the whole experience, but certainly, he would not go so far as to say he was startled. But she kept talking then, almost apologising for her companion, and even herself, for being inadequate company. The stallion shrugged the comment off - he didn't wholly believe her, but he wasn't about to attempt to unravel her lies either. For now, it seemed, he wasn't about to lose a limb or an eye for lingering with this mare and her lupine compatriot, and so he captured her next query - the one that required an actual answer from him - with mild interest and polite delight.

"A great many things. My feet, for one," he offered with accented tones and an amused smirk, though he could sense that the mare held no true interest in conversing with him. "What about you?" he asked despite it all, in an attempt to stir something more than indifference from the badger-faced mare with her white companion. Are you here just to generate insanity within my countenance or is there another skill you're equipped with that I am yet to discover?

@Essetia
idek lol, sorry x.x
grimalkin

ali00p | larfsalot
on deviantart

please do not feel pressured into mirroring the length of any of my posts
I write what I feel at the time
and hope everyone else does the same c:

Messages In This Thread
The House of Wolves - by Essetia - 12-12-2015, 09:19 AM
RE: The House of Wolves - by Grimalkin - 12-23-2015, 07:57 AM
RE: The House of Wolves - by Essetia - 12-27-2015, 10:23 PM