the Rift

The shine on the waves [EARTH/WATER DROP]

Elsa the Icebound Posts: 644
World's Edge Protector atk: 6 | def: 10.5 | dam: 6
Mare :: Pegasus :: 16.2 Hands :: Six (Frostfall) HP: 73 | Buff: BULK
Edgar :: Plain Zephyr :: Arctic & Wakiya Klare
Elsa
I've cried, and you'd think I'd be better for it, but the sadness just sleeps, and it stays in my spine the rest of my life.

Exploring was a way to get her mind off things. She had already discovered the green labyrinth in all of its mysterious glory, but there was much more to be discovered. Elsa had heard that more lands exist, just waiting to be explored. It still amazed here that a rift in the whole time space continuum shit brought new lands forth. The chances of that happening seemed impossible.

But there she flew, taking off to fly over the lands. Flying towards the South East, Elsa began to see islands pop up in the distance. These had never been here before, that she was sure of. Carefully, she flew above to get an aerial view. It seemed harmless at least for now, and bursting with animals. Otters, dolphins and other aquatic creatures alike seemed to be frolicking in the water. They were tossing a glowing ball back and forth, and it caused Elsa to smile. Maybe here was the way to escape everything. It was untouched, unconnected… blissful really.

A voice wormed its way into the back of her head. It was begging her to come play. Hesitance colored her demeanor, was this a trap? Carefully she dove lower, careful to keep her distance. But all seemed well… and she could escape aquatic animals… right? Elsa let out a small cry of happiness and dove after the orb, if they were gonna play monkey in the middle, she was determined to not be stuck in the center. She’d never seen an orb quite like this before, or this island, or these animals… it was a  whole new world.

Wishlist
[Water x Fire (u) || Can summon ice that burns a specific part of the body, as well as attacking the nerves making the point of contact numb.]
No Prior Refusals
Elsa tries to join in and knock the orb around.
"talk"

image credits
  • Any force can be used against Elsa.
  • Please tag any posts that involves Elsa.

Messages In This Thread
RE: The shine on the waves [EARTH/WATER DROP] - by Elsa - 12-13-2015, 02:22 PM