The shine on the waves [EARTH/WATER DROP]

Essetia Posts: 218
Outcast atk: 5.0 | def: 8 | dam: 6.0
Mare :: Equine :: 16.3HH :: 7 HP: 64.0 | Buff: NOVICE
Romul :: Arctic Wolf :: Confusion Linds
Essetia & Romul
And I can't take one more moment of this silence
The loneliness is haunting me
For the second time, I visited the Riptide Isles in hopes of rooting up some mystery. The last time we’d come, Romul and I had thoroughly enjoyed the cerulean blues of the ocean and the unseasonably warm rays of an autumn sun. However, the shore seemed to be alive with energy this time and it appeared as though my companion and I weren’t the only ones to be swayed by the pull of the islands and their beauty. After carefully picking my way across sandy shoals and shallow waters, I noticed the creatures that had captured everyone’s attention. Amidst the foamy waves, otters and dolphins alike swam and jumped against the ocean’s tide. They were certainly in a merry mood, all frolicking and playing while residents of Helovia watched from beyond. At first I was content to let the onlookers maintain their solitude, but when a glowing bulb of light surfaced from beneath the waves, I strayed from my course and approached the gathering.

Elsa was the first face I recognized amongst the congregation and after our sad parting in the Threshold I was eager to see how she was doing. Instead of finding my own place within the line of equines, pegasi, and sea-like hybrids, I worked my way toward Elsa’s side in order to offer her a gentle smile. “Hello friend,” I murmured softly when I’d come close enough for her to hear. However, the snow-white mare seemed distracted, and when I realized why, I paused in my tracks to listen to the internal beckoning that could only be influenced by magic from the gods. "Come play", they called from the sea in jovial voices that were not uttered from thin, black, otter lips. I watched silently as Elsa turned away in order to move toward the water, whereupon she joined the oceanic creatures in their play.

Others attempted to join the festivities as well and I stood idly by while a golden dragon tried to wrestle the orb underwater. The hybrid mare had already retreated into the sea, and while I wasn’t sure what she planned to do, I knew that I too wanted to join. Like Elsa, I decided to press into the waves with Romul at my heels. However, I sent him a mental message to veer off toward the left while I turned toward the right. Together we hoped to locate the orb and toss it into the waiting hands of our partner.

Wishlist
[Magic: Dark x Earth:: Ability to summon shadow wolves that resemble Romul (their colors would vary from black to brown timber wolves)]
[Restrictions: Cannot be felt but can be seen]
No Prior Refusals
Essetia goes right and Romul goes left to try and tag-team the orb away in the game of catch.
Azagus@DA

◄ Please tag Essetia in all replies!
◄ Force permitted, but no maiming or killing
◄ Pixel @ SongsOfInfinity

Messages In This Thread
RE: The shine on the waves [EARTH/WATER DROP] - by Essetia - 12-13-2015, 06:29 PM