the Rift

The shine on the waves [EARTH/WATER DROP]

Johnny Posts: 161
Outcast
Stallion :: Unicorn :: 13 hh :: 10 years
Jellybean :: Common Griffin :: Molten Dagger Sarah
Johnny
Well of course, strange voices in my head, of course I’ll come play! How could I say no to an invitation like that! I had been just walking along, minding my own business. Now that autumn had come along I found it safe to venture out into the world a little bit - I didn’t fancy melting into a puddle of candy soup, you know, and if I went too far south during the summer that would definitely happen. But the weather was delightfully cool now, especially during the nights, and it would be good to get out of the Basin for a little bit.

Not that I didn’t simply adore everyone there but you know what I miss? Wings! Delightful creatures with big wings or those funny creatures with no horn or wings at all. Diversity was definitely lacking in the Basin and I must have a talk with our leads about that. Everything was just so boring.

The scene I came up to on the shore was decisively not boring, however. A whole team of sea creatures were batting around this funny little orb and a pegasus, a dragon and… was that a giant seahorse? had all joined in. How delightful! I dance a little out of sheer amusement as I came to a stop right on the edge of the water, readying myself to join.

And I’m just about to, when I notice someone else was standing there with a very serious expression on his face. “What are you, allergic to fun?” I commented as I started to waddle into the water. Okay sure, he was a lot taller than me despite the fact that I’m pretty sure I have a couple years on him but I mean come on what a bump on the log he was being. Was that one of his dragons out there joining in the fun? While he just stood here? How ridiculous.

Well I wasn’t interested in just standing around while there was fun to be had!

I start to swim out but… uh, I’m pretty clumsy at it. So it’s rather slow going. I leave a fine trail of sugar in the water behind me - from that dust that settles onto my back - but if you’re wondering I do not dissolve in water. It’s called magic. I mean, I’m a candy horse and I’m swimming out to join the strangest game of volleyball the world has ever seen. It's a wonderful thing.

I'm not graceful or anything but I do my best, fighting the gentle current and waves made by everyone else having fun. I try not to kick a dolphin in the head as I chase around the funny orb, not entirely sure what I’ll do with it if I do catch it but that's a problem for future-Johnny.

Present-Johnny was too busy having a blast.

~~~~~~~~~~~
wishlist
Magic: [earth x light | can craft addictive candies from plants, candies are sugary but reflect natural taste of plant]

no prior refusals but I would like to use 2 x Extra VOTG roll from my prize list

Johnny jumps in and joins the fun, trying to get at the orb!
I'm your sweet sugar Candyman
Image Credit
Table by Sevin!
[Image: Johnny%20by%20Aud_zpsi3ssx2s1.gif]
magic and physical force permitted at all times
vigorous licking strongly encouraged
please tag in all posts

Messages In This Thread
RE: The shine on the waves [EARTH/WATER DROP] - by Johnny - 12-13-2015, 07:32 PM