The shine on the waves [EARTH/WATER DROP]

Essetia Posts: 218
Outcast atk: 5.0 | def: 8 | dam: 6.0
Mare :: Equine :: 16.3HH :: 7 HP: 64.0 | Buff: NOVICE
Romul :: Arctic Wolf :: Confusion Linds
Essetia & Romul
And I can't take one more moment of this silence
The loneliness is haunting me
The waves were suddenly more violent, but not because of the tide. One after another, horses and hybrids surged into the sea, captivated by the orb of electric light. This was surely the first time I’d ever witnessed such antics in the presence of strangers, aside from Elsa of course. Somehow it was a freeing venture to lose myself amongst a million other desires and dreams, each of us intermingling simply because it was fun. When was the last time I’d played?

Kicking my legs, I attempted to keep my balance against the ocean’s bottom, but it soon fell away and I was left to my own devices. The water was cool as it rose up over my back and I smiled joyously as I watched Elsa and the others fighting to join the game. An otter with delicate, brown eyes chirped happily upon seeing me and I squealed jubilantly in answer. Romul on the other hand appeared out of his element when it came to the various sea creatures. His wide, golden stare was as humorous as the day was long and I laughed roughly as he paddled fiercely against the waves.

When I was just a filly, Romul and I used to engage in such merriment… It made me wonder where the time had gone and why I’d forgotten what it was like to let go, to be free. I’d always been chained by my own ambitions even though my expectations were often too high for anyone to touch. However, as I tried to avoid the spray from both sea and land dwellers, I was convinced that even if I never got the orb, I was glad to have discovered something else…

Fun. This was what it felt like. In attempt to rejoin the festivities, I nickered to the nearby otter welcoming enough to greet me upon entering the waters. I motioned for it to toss me the orb should it ever regain it, whereupon I would toss it to Romul and so on. After all, this was a game of keep-away was it not? We had to have partners beyond Romul and I.

I quite enjoyed the arctic wolf and his almost stony disposition, but he was so often stubborn and unyielding that I figured it was time to enjoy the company of an animal that was not. Of course, I needed more than just the three of us if we wanted to win, so I turned eagerly to Elsa in hopes that she would not hold our parting against me. “Be on our team!” I cajoled happily.

Wishlist
[Magic: Dark x Earth:: Ability to summon shadow wolves that resemble Romul (their colors would vary from black to brown timber wolves)]
[Restrictions: Cannot be felt but can be seen]
No Prior Refusals
Essetia and Romul swim on opposing sides of the group and Essetia asks to join forces with both the otter that greeted her and Elsa.
Azagus@DA
@Elsa

◄ Please tag Essetia in all replies!
◄ Force permitted, but no maiming or killing
◄ Pixel @ SongsOfInfinity

Messages In This Thread
RE: The shine on the waves [EARTH/WATER DROP] - by Essetia - 12-18-2015, 10:09 PM