the Rift

Ta-Ta-Ta-Ta-Ta-Ta Touch me! [God of the Earth/Spark]

Xira Posts: 67
Up For Adoption atk: 5.5 | def: 9 | dam: 5
Mare :: Pegasus :: 14.2 hh :: 7 HP: 64 | Buff: NOVICE
Kye :: Red-Footed Falcon :: Read Adoptable
XIRA</style>
& Kye</style>

Kye sat frozen and staring, as if a ghost had just appeared. Xira was too taken by his breath on her shoulder, his presence beside her. She felt as if every feather in her wings was flared, as if every hair upon her hide had uncurled and struck out to greet this being. He was no natural, but he was not what she had known to exist. He was no God of Earth or Sun, no mother of the Moon. No, he was something else different entirely. Something electrifying and exciting, something new.

And she loved it. It took her a moment, but the breath caught in her throat escaped and unblocked the passage. She could breathe again, but this time it felt clearer. He asked her what she wanted, but in a blunt manner with a realistic tone. She loved it.

"I'd like to see the past and future through the eyes of nature," She answered abruptly, feeling him beside her, longing to turn and look but feeling strangely thrilled by her inability to see him clearly. He was a blur of black and white in her shadow; a mysterious figure of power. For the first time in weeks, she found herself intrigued. She would do whatever it took to remain that way.

[[<3]]

NOTHING I CAN SAY WILL PURIFY MY FOOLISH TONGUE.</style>

image by onigiri-kun @ flickr.com</style>

Messages In This Thread
RE: Ta-Ta-Ta-Ta-Ta-Ta Touch me! [God of the Earth/Spark] - by Xira - 10-08-2012, 09:20 PM