the Rift

Ta-Ta-Ta-Ta-Ta-Ta Touch me! [God of the Earth/Spark]

Xira Posts: 67
Up For Adoption atk: 5.5 | def: 9 | dam: 5
Mare :: Pegasus :: 14.2 hh :: 7 HP: 64 | Buff: NOVICE
Kye :: Red-Footed Falcon :: Read Adoptable
XIRA</style>
& Kye</style>

It was hard for her to be frustrated when the ancient and massive form of the Earth God lifted himself over the silhouette of the mountain. He was so consistently kindly- she wondered how he did it. If she had had his job she knew for a fact she'd be turning most away for their greed or attitude. He possessed a patience she could not even comprehend.

Still, when he asked her the very same question the mysterious, electric stallion had, she couldn't help but twist her features in distaste. "As I said to your doorman, I desire the ability to see the past and future of a place in the nature surrounding it," She said cooly, all the while trying to interpret her falcon's distressed message. No thought... he had been rude, but not unintelligent. Certainly he had been thinking something, Kye had just been unable to access it. With ease, Xira whistled long and low to her company, ordering to exercise her skill as best as she could on the God before them.

Nothing, the young falcon insisted, frustrated but at last more relaxed and less fearful of what she had failed to see in the other stallion. Strange that just like the Earth God he was unreadable. There must have been a connection between the two of them... but what?

NOTHING I CAN SAY WILL PURIFY MY FOOLISH TONGUE.</style>

image by onigiri-kun @ flickr.com</style>

Messages In This Thread
RE: Ta-Ta-Ta-Ta-Ta-Ta Touch me! [God of the Earth/Spark] - by Xira - 10-17-2012, 09:42 PM