the Rift

[OPEN] Something old, something new

Galiel Posts: 22
Hidden Account
Filly :: Pegasus :: 16.0 :: 1
Giaerie
hold fast to dreams,
for if dreams die,
life is a broken-winged bird that cannot fly.
Hold fast to dreams, for when dreams go,
life is a barren field —
frozen with snow.
I had been so stupid. Stupid, stupid, stupid stupid! Honestly I was out here in strange lands trying to find only one person. ONE. Did I expect to find them so quickly…well maybe. But that was where the stupid came in. Searching a strange new land in search of one individual…I probably had better chances finding a needle in a haystack.

Groans of irritation released themselves from my lungs as I stumbled about. My legs, though not as often as they had been, were still slightly twitchy from my injury from fighting in that battle against the beast – the tiger that Aeolus had called it. If it were still alive I would curse it to kingdom come, but alas it wasn’t. And thank god my legs were getting better. Perhaps I would be all better before I found Areli. Or maybe not…

I paused as I caught a glimpse of someone walking just beyond the bushes in front of me. Ears pricked forwards as I caught the voice of the other being and my eyes grew wide. Was it really her? It couldn’t possibly be her, could it? I mean what were the chances out of the entirety of the civilization of this place I had found her here in this woods…next to the uh…thing in the clearing.

“Areli!” I yelled to her on impulse and out of excitement. Before I knew it I was stumbling over to her. It was only once I was closer to her that I noticed she was also with her pet as well. Bee was its name if I remembered correctly, “Areli, I have been looking all over for you!” I spoke as I started to try to catch my breath. A faint smile took over my mouth as I looked at her and then it disappeared as my attention diverted to the thing that stood before us, “Vat is zis place?”

Curiosity gripped at my facial features as I looked upon the stone thing with colorful glassy spots. What was this place? Would mother and father have known what this place was? Was it a safe place or a hideout for the bad guys? There were many questions that needed to be answered but right now I was just happy that I had finally found Areli and er…her pet too though I didn’t exactly know what to make of it just yet. Seemed like everybody here had some sort of pet…guess I should try to get one soon. But that could wait. First I had to deal with this place and Areli.

"Talk."
notes:: @Areli
image credits

Please tag me in ALL posts!
Use of magic and force on Gali is permitted so long as there is no permanent serious injury or death.

Messages In This Thread
Something old, something new - by Areli - 12-13-2015, 08:00 PM
RE: Something old, something new - by Galiel - 12-29-2015, 09:31 PM
RE: Something old, something new - by Areli - 01-04-2016, 01:46 PM
RE: Something old, something new - by Hera - 01-05-2016, 12:46 AM