the Rift

[OPEN] feigned umbrage

Eira Posts: N/A
Unregistered
:: :: ::

Eira

Things seemed to move relatively slow around Helovia from what I had witnessed so far...Perhaps it was simply part of the life of an outcast, masked with the attraction of adventure and unknown while underneath lies the mundane and predictable. When I first entered into the Threshold, greeted by a large group that intended to whisk me away to their herds, I would have expected to have a much more exciting experience at this point when I walked away on my own. I expected wild one night stands, adrenaline rushes and unique challenges...So far, the only thing unique that I had really come across was a candy stallion that smelled good enough to eat.

It was one of the reasons I found myself clambering up the mountain side, giving myself my own challenge to reach the top as quickly as possibly, loving the rush of energy with every step. As I pulled myself up over the last rocky step onto the clearing, I paused to catch my breath. As I did so, my emerald gaze studied the beautiful field that lay hidden in this mountain paradise and settled on a dog that was chasing after birds and such. A muttered voice pulled my attention towards a large...dark...and remarkably handsome stallion with a dangerous red horn. My auds pricked towards him, brushing lightly against my caribou antlers as I turned towards him.

When I stepped closer, I could see from his features that he was considerably older than I was. As far as I was concerned, that wasn't necessarily a bad thing. It merely meant that this chocolate covered cherry of a man was just more...experienced. "Hey there, handsome! How goes it?" A friendly smiled as offered in between my deep breaths, my coat sleek and shining with sweat from my personal race against time only moments ago.

"Talk"

Messages In This Thread
feigned umbrage - by Déodat - 12-14-2015, 12:33 AM
RE: feigned umbrage - by Eira - 12-30-2015, 12:25 AM
RE: feigned umbrage - by Déodat - 01-09-2016, 05:36 PM
RE: feigned umbrage - by Eira - 01-15-2016, 01:51 PM
RE: feigned umbrage - by Déodat - 01-19-2016, 01:06 PM