the Rift

[OPEN] feigned umbrage

Eira Posts: N/A
Unregistered
:: :: ::

Eira

While the stallion stared rather blankly at me with nothing more than a brow raised, I mirrored his actions and returned the lifted brow. I wasn't exactly used to being eyed up and down by others, particularly when they were so...quiet about it. Did I have something in my mane? A smudge on my nose? The yapping of his canine companion made me forget about my worries, reminding me that I had little need to look forward to impressing a complete stranger. A cheerful smile spread across my lips as I lowered my crown to the shepherd, allowing her to sniff my muzzle is she so wished. She was adorable, her friendliness a welcome change from the stallion's stand off-ish attitude. As the dog left me and returned to the stallion's side, I couldn't help but smirk when he finally spoke. "Ah, so you do speak."

His words weren't exactly an open invitation for conversation, his question worded in such a way that it seemed he didn't really want me to give him an answer. To my surprise, he stepped forward to circle around me and offers me nothing but a disapproving snort. My crown jerks up defensively, chin tucked as my antlers tilted towards him ever so slightly. My own flaxen tresses smacked against my spotted hide, flaring out the scent of my ever frustrating heat. I offered a short snort of my own, words flowing out sarcastically before I could stop them."Not unless you know how to scratch a rather particular itch..." Glancing towards the shepherd, I smirked back at her with a playful wink. "Is he always such a chipper bucket of fun?"

Shifting my weight to relax one hoof on it's tip, I returned my emerald gaze to the older beast."My name is Eira, might I know who I have the pleasure of meeting today?" I'll be honest, I wondered just a bit how long it would take until I could bug the shit out of this man. He seemed like he'd be fun to mess with, to see just how far I could take things with him before he either turned on me, walked away or joined in on the fun. I hoped that his companion could sense the good intentions of my game, trying to dig this stallion out of his shell and crack that judgmental wall just a tiny bit.

"Talk"

Messages In This Thread
feigned umbrage - by Déodat - 12-14-2015, 12:33 AM
RE: feigned umbrage - by Eira - 12-30-2015, 12:25 AM
RE: feigned umbrage - by Déodat - 01-09-2016, 05:36 PM
RE: feigned umbrage - by Eira - 01-15-2016, 01:51 PM
RE: feigned umbrage - by Déodat - 01-19-2016, 01:06 PM