the Rift

[OPEN] In the Cookoo's nest [Patrol]

Aaron Posts: 260
World's Edge Protector atk: 4.5 | def: 8.5 | dam: 6.5
Stallion :: Equine :: 15.3 hh :: 6 Years HP: 67 | Buff: NOVICE
Alanna :: Common Hellhound :: Energy Drain Emily

AARON
A SHEPHERD I SHALL BE, FOR THEE, MY LORD, FOR THEE, POWER HATH DESCENDED FORTH FROM THY HAND, THAT MY FEET MAY SWIFTLY CARRY OUT THY COMMAND, SO I SHALL FLOW A RIVER FORTH TO THEE AND TEEMING WITH SOULS SHALL IT EVER BE

"No need to call for me, I am here." I sighed, simply tired from the day. I had been up early, out looking for Phantom and Brendan. Mostly for Brendan of course. I long for the day that he is free to make his own choices. I long for the day, he will be free to come home to the Falls. This, is where he belongs. Not out there on his own with Phantom. After all one day Cheveyo and I will have children of our own I hope. Brendan needs to be here, with his family. Not that Phantom is not his family... But it's just, different.

At my side, Alanna pads along evenly. She had remained quiet when I had spoken to Soren. "Talk to him. He's new." Her voice was smooth as usual when she speaks into our bond. I realize she is right, as it had only been since the end of the God battles that I have seen him around. "So, why don't we get to know each other while we walk. Tell me about yourself, if you want." I added on the last bit, mainly because I am not used to being in a major role. No, I may not be a Champion. But at the warrior meeting, Ktulu had pointed me out as one to go to if she nor Ciceron could be found.

"I think Ktulu trusts you... Or fact that you have always been there." I snorted softly at the slight banter in my mind. It's true i've always been here, but at the same time didn't that earn me anything? I long to take my turn as a lead of a tier again, or even more so to raise to a leader. But I doubt I will ever get my chance to shine. In the meantime, I needed to get to know those who I needed to be able to count on.

"Talk"
"Alanna speaks"

@Soren

In Nomine Patris Et Filii
Et Spiritus Sancti

Please Tag Aaron in All Posts
Permission granted to use magic or physical force with Aaron at any time for any reason to any degree, with the exception of killing him.

Messages In This Thread
In the Cookoo's nest [Patrol] - by Soren - 12-15-2015, 01:51 AM
RE: In the Cookoo's nest [Patrol] - by Aaron - 12-24-2015, 01:25 AM
RE: In the Cookoo's nest [Patrol] - by Soren - 12-29-2015, 10:03 PM
RE: In the Cookoo's nest [Patrol] - by Murtagh - 01-06-2016, 03:45 PM