the Rift

[OPEN] In the Cookoo's nest [Patrol]

Soren Posts: 47
Up For Adoption atk: 4.5 | def: 8.5 | dam: 8.5
Stallion :: Unicorn :: 17.0 h :: 3 years HP: 64.5 | Buff: NOVICE
Adoptable
SOREN
Run away with me, Lost souls and reverie, Running wild and running free, Two kids, you and me
My giving partner does not keep me waiting, of which I am thankful for. He shows up quickly, and I am quick to recognize him from the meeting for warriors. I nod to him, as we make our way through the hidden falls. My eyes do not linger on the shorter stallion, but turn to observe the surrounding views, searching for any such disturbances. After his initial opening words, I wasn't expecting more. My head turns slightly as blue eyes peer at him curiously, a ear sliding in his direction. I was unused to this interaction, after being on my own for so long. I had to remember others where more eager to talk than I was. Less comfortable with the silence.

But my companion and his wolf seemed nice, and after all, I was to go to him should I not be able to find my sibling or the big grey. So I smile gently, and blow air from my nostrils lightly.

"Ah, sir, you wouldn't want to know about me. I am entirely boring. A family member needed me in the ranks, and so I am here. Just simple me. And you? Tell me about yourself, for I am sure you are far more interesting."

The words rumble from my lips, and I was careful to avoid mentioning which member was my family, as I was sure that Ktulu would not want me associating myself as her brother. At least not yet, not until I proved myself. As it was, she didn't seem fond of me, and I felt I was forcing my presence, but again, I felt like she wouldn't take kindly to me leaving. So here I stayed. Awaiting the awkward day that I would have a run in with Archibald the Dauntless and the knowing that my ass might also be kicked that very same day.

In many ways, I was certain I was dancing a dangerous game.

But maybe I should try making friends with the others that surrounded me. I glance at his wolfish companion and nod a little to her. "What is her name? If you don't mind me asking." After all, friends and allies could make that day less intimidating.

And I say, Hey, hey hey hey, Living like we're renegades

@Aaron

Messages In This Thread
In the Cookoo's nest [Patrol] - by Soren - 12-15-2015, 01:51 AM
RE: In the Cookoo's nest [Patrol] - by Aaron - 12-24-2015, 01:25 AM
RE: In the Cookoo's nest [Patrol] - by Soren - 12-29-2015, 10:03 PM
RE: In the Cookoo's nest [Patrol] - by Murtagh - 01-06-2016, 03:45 PM