the Rift

For The Love Of A Beast[Any God]

Sandman Posts: N/A
Unregistered
:: :: ::

Sandman
There's something I'm not revealing...

Warmth settled over the draft stallion as he trotted along the glowing pathway. It felt good after the freezing touch of Frostfall that covered the rest of the land. Sandman idly thought of remaining near this volcano with it’s promise of eternal heat, but knew he would not. As brazen as he was, the stag still felt it would be almost disrespectful to settle so close to this hallowed place. He’d enjoy the warmth while he could, and leave when it was time.

He thought of the reason he was here, and a genuine smile settled across his maw, an unusual occurrence for the chestnut who spent so much of his life pretending to be who he was not. He had travelled here to ask for a companion, a coyote specifically. Someone to see through his mask and share his adventures with him.

He reached the ledge where the shrines were located and bowed deeply to show his respect. Then, uncertain of which god to address, he hesitated a moment. After a minute of thinking, he spoke. “Great Gods and Goddess, I have a request if any of you will hear it.”

OOC:
Walking the walk
Talking the talk
Thinking my thoughts

Random Event Posts: 1,286
Helovian Ancient
Stallion :: Equine :: ::
Silence is your only answer. Try again at another time.

Return Date: 10/9