the Rift

[OPEN] Wake Me Up [Joining]

Tembovu the Elephant Posts: 805
World's Edge Captain atk: 7 | def: 9.0 | dam: 7.5
Stallion :: Unicorn :: 18hh :: 10 HP: 77 | Buff: SWIFT
Mbwene :: African Elephant :: Ashen smitty

Misery loves company, so perhaps it was his own anguish that drew the Elephant towards his Moon Doctor and her tears. His soul, torn and trying to mend itself as souls always do, trying to fit the wrong emotions over the holes, like a sorrowful puzzle piece being shoved into a joyous puzzle. It didn’t work. It never did. But still, it tried. Relentlessly. But it only worsened the holes, making the edges more jagged, as anger, fear, and guilt wore away at the remaining pleasant and peaceful parts. It seemed that only others happy parts smoothed the edges. Unavoidably, it was up to the individual to fill the hole. But they were certainly easy close with smooth, non-hateful edges.

So the Elephant unknowingly (or perhaps knowingly) walked towards a group of equines fraught with tension, tears, and a heavy past. He reached the group, large body halting alongside Alysanne while his glazed eyes sharpened quickly on Eva’s tears. His face quickly morphed from blank mulling to concern, similar to that on Alysanne’s face. But, as his eyes cast towards the newcomer, a colt not yet yearling, the hard flint of possessive protection entered his blue eye. Though he stayed his anger that threaten to boil at the tears of his Doctor, he failed to see the familial similarities between the lanky, feathered colt and Eva.

So his eyes, assessing and barely calm, stared at the young one, “Hello, who are you?” he did not waste time pleasantries when a valued member of his herd was upset. His attention shifted to the crying mare, “Eva, what is wrong?” He unknowingly echoed the questions of Alysanne.
tembovu
Do not fight the battle.
Win the war.
Image Credits

@Uriel @Evangeline I posted because I thought I had been tagged... But now realize I wasn't? Sorry if this is intruding D:

Please tag Tembovu.

Messages In This Thread
Wake Me Up [Joining] - by Uriel - 12-15-2015, 08:59 PM
RE: Wake Me Up [Joining] - by Evangeline - 12-15-2015, 09:23 PM
RE: Wake Me Up [Joining] - by Uriel - 12-15-2015, 10:06 PM
RE: Wake Me Up [Joining] - by Evangeline - 12-15-2015, 10:44 PM
RE: Wake Me Up [Joining] - by Alysanne - 12-15-2015, 11:28 PM
RE: Wake Me Up [Joining] - by Tembovu - 12-16-2015, 01:34 AM
RE: Wake Me Up [Joining] - by Uriel - 12-16-2015, 11:29 PM
RE: Wake Me Up [Joining] - by Evangeline - 01-03-2016, 04:37 PM
RE: Wake Me Up [Joining] - by Alysanne - 01-06-2016, 04:42 PM
RE: Wake Me Up [Joining] - by Tembovu - 01-10-2016, 09:04 PM