the Rift

Dance away the night

Elsa the Icebound Posts: 644
World's Edge Protector atk: 6 | def: 10.5 | dam: 6
Mare :: Pegasus :: 16.2 Hands :: Six (Frostfall) HP: 73 | Buff: BULK
Edgar :: Plain Zephyr :: Arctic & Wakiya Klare
Elsa,
Feel lucky for what you have, when you have it. Happily ever after doesn’t mean happy forever.

Ahh the north. She should have figured. The unicorns from there were always smooth talkers, quite the charade they all kept up. Part of her wondered if they had a little suave training camp going on up there. If it was working that well for them, maybe she should employ Tembovu in the art of teaching seduction. In and of itself that whole group of stallions would be a hoot to watch. Then she could gain even more traffic through the Edge by letting all the ladies have a front row seat to the mess of a freakshow that the training would become.

But she didn’t fall too short of her goal. This other girl, Tiva, she seemed interested in the Edge. The stallion too was suave enough to offer his company. Most of the time Elsa would be wary of such things, but maybe introducing him to the land of the goddess would bring an urge to stay. Then she’d be two for one. Quite an accomplishment. Especially grabbing one from the Basin- who seems to have some weird voodoo magic to keep all of its members tight.

Either way, Elsa nodded politely to them both. ”Of course you are welcome to join us. The Edge is a few days travel but it should move rather quickly. I think you will find the land quite breathtaking. And I can't say I remember you. My mind isn't as quick as it used to be.” She mentioned to them both. With a flourish she turned towards the Edge, beckoning them to follow. Hoping that in the midst of things, her embarrassment about not remembering Tiva would wear off. ”I would back out now if you have any qualms. The other herds are back this direction.” Elsa shrugged, continuing on her way.

"talk"
image credits

@Tiva  if you could start a thread in the Edge that would be awesome and ill throw Elsa in. <3
@Grimalkin
  • Any force can be used against Elsa.
  • Please tag any posts that involves Elsa.

Messages In This Thread
Dance away the night - by Tiva - 12-16-2015, 04:26 AM
RE: Dance away the night - by Grimalkin - 12-17-2015, 04:47 AM
RE: Dance away the night - by Elsa - 12-17-2015, 11:34 AM
RE: Dance away the night - by Tiva - 01-09-2016, 04:16 AM
RE: Dance away the night - by Grimalkin - 01-09-2016, 06:28 AM
RE: Dance away the night - by Elsa - 01-10-2016, 10:56 AM