Dragon's Throat Informant atk: 5 | def: 9 | dam: 6
Stallion :: Hybrid :: 15 :: 4 (Frostfall) HP: 66.5 | Buff: NOVICE
Isabella :: Common Rougarou :: Flame Parelia
I
L
I
O
S
He had been slacking on trying to bring new members to the Throat. He wanted to make sure that there would be someone there to take his place for a few months. The need to be with his daughter tugged and ripped at his heart drawing him north. Instead the teal ivy marked stallion strode towards the Threshold. There was only one place to make sure you stumbled upon someone looking for a home. The trees grew up around him attempting to block out the mild Orangemoon sun. he could feel winter begging to be unleashed upon Helovia. A shiver ran through his muscular young body at the thought. He had grown used to the desert heat, and his coat was thin; unprepared. It was going to be a long hard winter in the Basin, if he would be accepted. A sigh ruffled his golden lips as he plodded on through the intimidating forest. He wondered how hard it was for strangers to find themselves in such a terrifying place. Ilios had never faced the issue himself, having been born in the folds of Helovia.

He was so lost in his own thoughts the stallion almost missed the sound of wings. It took a minute before he picked up the sound as something more than birds. Curiously he angled towards the quite flapping sound, which was soon joined by fainter hoof beats.   Once closer to the sounds he called out whinnying loudly announcing himself. He was sure it could be nasty if he just popped out of the woods on the wrong person. A smile covered his face, lighting up his silver eyes as he picked up a trot moving to intercept the hoof beats, and fall behind the flapping. The stallion was sure a horse would not be able to fly through the trees, so he assumed it was a companion of some sort. After a few more foot steps and a girl his own height melted out of the shadows. He smiled and stopped relaxing his posture and extending his wings. His voice was warm and calm as he addressed her, "Hello miss, it's a pleasure to meet you. I am Ilios, from the Dragon's Throat." He smiled again and kept an ear angled back towards the wing beats, slowly growing fainter behind him.

Speech
Words;; 386
Tags/OOC;; Hi! <3
Image Credit
You must be true to your heart..
[Image: silver_dreamer_mist_by_cantatus_promise-d8flci6.gif] [Image: mwaCGuX.gif]
Tag me

Messages In This Thread
about to crumble down [open] - by Isi - 12-17-2015, 12:28 AM
RE: about to crumble down [open] - by Ilios - 12-17-2015, 05:13 AM
RE: about to crumble down [open] - by Isi - 12-21-2015, 05:28 PM
RE: about to crumble down [open] - by Ilios - 01-01-2016, 02:18 AM
RE: about to crumble down [open] - by Isi - 01-18-2016, 07:33 PM
RE: about to crumble down [open] - by Ilios - 01-19-2016, 07:40 PM