the Rift

about to crumble down [open]

Ilios Posts: 200
Dragon's Throat Informant atk: 5 | def: 9 | dam: 6
Stallion :: Hybrid :: 15 :: 4 (Frostfall) HP: 66.5 | Buff: NOVICE
Isabella :: Common Rougarou :: Flame Parelia
"Bravery is being the only one who knows you're afraid."
-Ilios
His smile was warm and relaxed as he watched the painted mare. She was pretty, and plain. Ilios hadn't really ever been around equines. It was odd for him to see a horse without a horn or wings attached to a horse. Either way he didn't care, Ilios accepted all species of horses. They all had the same base, so why dislike one kind? He watched her as she dipped her dainty head before addressing him. His rumbling laughter rolled from his lips at her reply. "Well, it's a pleasure Isi of the threshold." He bowed playfully a teasing smile playing over his lips.

'So she does have a companion!' He felt the pang of jealousy he had come to feel every time anyone else had a soul mate. The young stallion longed to have one of his own. The Gods had, so far, deemed him unworthy for such a great pleasure. Shoving the nasty feeling away the stallion smiled, "I'm sure your bonded isn't to far away. In my experience they never stay away for to long. My Mother has a falcon and he always seems to be close by." He smiled kindly silver eyes trying to meet her blue and brown gaze. He hoped to reassure her, but in all honesty he had no idea if the dragon would come back anytime soon or not.

Golden ears pricked as she spoke once more. His smile grew as he turned to lead the way from the trees aiming towards the Hidden falls, sure she would be tired of the thick trees caging her in. "I assume you have been here before if you know the name of this place?" He turned his handsome ivy masked face to make sure she was coming. He waited a moment for her answer before continuing, "Helovia has changed quite a bit since I was born. The people that lived int eh World's Edge invaded the Falls, and made it their home after the Moon Goddess murdered several." He lowered hsi horned head in respect for the lost lives before continuing, "She claimed her actions were to put us in our place, show us the Gods still matter and they control our lives." He walked on allowing the plethora of information to sink in before laying the next load on her. "Besides all of that the Gods went to a strange world called the Rift, where they brought back strange horses and even stranger lands. Along with the people and lands the Gods of those lands slipped through. There were several battles and deceases that were brought by the Gods. A few lives were also lost during those fights, but Helovia won out in the end." He sighed softly turning sad eyes upon her face as she strode slowly on. "Everything else as been well. The herds are all doing fine, as far as I know." Unsure what else to say the stallion strode on in silence allowing everything she didn't have any questions.

Speech
Words;;
OOC;Tags;; @Isi OMG I AM SOOOO SORRY!
/ image
You must be true to your heart..
[Image: silver_dreamer_mist_by_cantatus_promise-d8flci6.gif] [Image: mwaCGuX.gif]
Tag me

Messages In This Thread
about to crumble down [open] - by Isi - 12-17-2015, 12:28 AM
RE: about to crumble down [open] - by Ilios - 12-17-2015, 05:13 AM
RE: about to crumble down [open] - by Isi - 12-21-2015, 05:28 PM
RE: about to crumble down [open] - by Ilios - 01-01-2016, 02:18 AM
RE: about to crumble down [open] - by Isi - 01-18-2016, 07:33 PM
RE: about to crumble down [open] - by Ilios - 01-19-2016, 07:40 PM