about to crumble down [open]

Isi Posts: 17
Outcast
Mare :: Equine :: 15 hh :: 4 Buff: NOVICE
Adella :: Common Brown Dragon :: Fire Breath Avis
Isi
And Adella
. . .
I was grateful that he was of the pleasant sort, humoring me and being overall kind. I had not been in the proper mood to appease someone who would have the opposite disposition, my travel seeming endless and Adella had flown off, rendering her useless to keep me level headed. But I found that my partner was unneeded in our interaction, as my new acquaintance kept up the conversation and gave information about himself. I appreciated the thought, for it made me feel more welcome and at home than I had in a long while. I doubted that I would return the favor much, unsure of even what path I would take from here, but it was possible a thing or two could slip if he kept beside me long enough. It wasn't necessarily that I was secretive, more just yet untrusting until we became more comfortable in each other's presence.

Ah he turned to move let out an internal sigh of relief, pleased that he took me up on my offer. While I was sure I could find my way out of this thick forest myself--possibly days later anyway--I was glad for the company and someone to explain the grand idea of all that happened while I was gone. I made to move after him, answering his first quetion, "For a time I was here, during a dark period in Helovia's history, but I thought it time to come back once again." Had I missed this place? I couldn't really say the reason I found myself here again, maybe there was more than one. I didn't really give it much thought though, and probably wouldn't unless he asked.
We moved on, he telling me of the major events and all I could do was raise my brows, if that were possible. Nothing he said surprised me really, the murders, invasions, fights. I was here when the Plague hit and we lost some members; surely a land filled with gods would face it's fair share of horror. I had never been one of the Moon Goddess' fans, so I did not feel as if she had betrayed me; however, my heart went out to those affected and whose lives were lost. I always felt as if travesties occurred too often here.

The Rift was an interesting idea, new creatures and places? I cracked a smile after the sadness faded, "Have you seen any for yourself? Horses or lands?" I had known there to be quite a few odd horses residing there already, but wondered how different these could really be. "To which herd have you pledged your alliance?" I wondered if any were worth being a part of; I was briefly one of the Edge, but it was some time ago and I thought maybe it best to be on my own with Adella for a while.
... if my yesterday is a disgrace,
tell me that you still recall my name
/ image

@Ilios wow im so awful forgive me :c
[Image: kpEmnDB.png]
(please tag in every post)

Messages In This Thread
about to crumble down [open] - by Isi - 12-17-2015, 12:28 AM
RE: about to crumble down [open] - by Ilios - 12-17-2015, 05:13 AM
RE: about to crumble down [open] - by Isi - 12-21-2015, 05:28 PM
RE: about to crumble down [open] - by Ilios - 01-01-2016, 02:18 AM
RE: about to crumble down [open] - by Isi - 01-18-2016, 07:33 PM