the Rift

about to crumble down [open]

Ilios Posts: 200
Dragon's Throat Informant atk: 5 | def: 9 | dam: 6
Stallion :: Hybrid :: 15 :: 4 (Frostfall) HP: 66.5 | Buff: NOVICE
Isabella :: Common Rougarou :: Flame Parelia
"Bravery is being the only one who knows you're afraid."
-Ilios
He smiled softly to himself as he spoke enjoying the quite mare's company. She was reserved, which was different from most of the others he had met here. It was refreshing to feel relaxed even though the other wasn't speaking. It allowed him to gather his thoughts as he spoke. Her voice was gentle and calm as she replied to his question. His horned head nodded softly questions swimming in his mind. "If you don't mind me asking, what is it like out there?" He paused for a moment, "I was born here, and I've never felt the drive to leave." He turned and smiled at her as they made their way through the trees.His large wings ruffled softly as he shifted them to a more comfortable position. He thought about how odd it would be not to have them, or his horn for that matter. He shivered at the thought, sure he wouldn't be plain, but he wouldn't be as amazing as he was in that moment.

The stallion's voice quieted as she spoke of the murders and everything that had gone on in Helovia. When he stopped speaking there was a comfortable silence as she mulled over the news. It wasn't to long before she voiced another question. "Yes ma'am I have seen all of the new lands, and several of the horses that came through. They are all very odd in their own way. They are very oddly colored, some seem to be mixed with other creatures as well. They can be frightening, but most helped us to bring down their corrupt gods that came with them. In my mind that means they can be good for Helovia." He looked at her curiously wondering what she thought of all of this. They were strange, but they couldn't all be bad right? "That's not saying there might not be some bad apples in there, but over all they seemed good enough." He smiled softly at her trying to reassure her once more.

Then she asked of his home and he beamed. His silver eyes brightened and his voice became wistful. "I hail from the Dragon's Throat. I know it sounds harsh, and it can be, but the oasis keeps us fed and watered." He winked playfully enjoying the time to explain his home. "That's not to mention the romantic way the sun sets over the ocean around the island. It is beyond worth waking early to see the colors and feel the salty spray on your pelt." He sighed softly suddenly wanting to be home, to see the island for himself, to feel the rough sand grating against his golden pelt. "I recommend visiting it at least once. The leaders will have to grant you access to the island, but I promise you will not be disappointed." He grinned at her warmly as they continued one. He turned his large head to gaze up at the slowly thinning trees. he didn't really want to get out of the woods, in fear Isi would leave him to go about her own business.

Speech
Words;; 514
OOC;Tags;; @Isi It's fine xD I did it too lol
/ image
You must be true to your heart..
[Image: silver_dreamer_mist_by_cantatus_promise-d8flci6.gif] [Image: mwaCGuX.gif]
Tag me

Messages In This Thread
about to crumble down [open] - by Isi - 12-17-2015, 12:28 AM
RE: about to crumble down [open] - by Ilios - 12-17-2015, 05:13 AM
RE: about to crumble down [open] - by Isi - 12-21-2015, 05:28 PM
RE: about to crumble down [open] - by Ilios - 01-01-2016, 02:18 AM
RE: about to crumble down [open] - by Isi - 01-18-2016, 07:33 PM
RE: about to crumble down [open] - by Ilios - 01-19-2016, 07:40 PM