the Rift

[PRIVATE] I Make You Cry for Him

Tembovu the Elephant Posts: 805
World's Edge Captain atk: 7 | def: 9.0 | dam: 7.5
Stallion :: Unicorn :: 18hh :: 10 HP: 77 | Buff: SWIFT
Mbwene :: African Elephant :: Ashen smitty
Restless. He was restless. It was a mask, or replacement, for the rage that had left him in the form of a flaming elephant on the Flats. Roughly, he shook himself as as he relived the disconcerting encounter with the golden stag who adopted another’s appearance. Or had the flaming sultan of the south adopted the golden’s appearance? He wasn’t sure he could trust the Laurelin. No, he was sure he could not trust him.

Regardless, he was relieved to have shed the burning anger that had plagued him. No longer was he hatefully spiteful towards himself, or others. But, in its place, had settled nagging tension that he could not shake. Perhaps it was to protect himself from the depth of despair that loomed just beneath this antsy cloud.

Thus, his agitated hooves carried him to the beach. As the large, ivory plates breached the sand, he felt the restlessness crack for a moment, anguish threatening to overwhelm him. Eyes and face darken as he stares at the uncaring waves of unending beauty. Pursing his lips, he begins to walk once again, seeking out the restlessness that had abandoned him. Anything was preferable to this misery.

And, as if answering his nonverbal supplications, his gaze alights on a mare at the sea’s edge. She was undoubtably feminine, with womanly grace painting every curious moment of her skipping a stone on the calm seas. Long, ivory tresses swayed in the crisp, salty breeze. If not for the sunlight, the shore would have been frigid. But the warmth of the sun kept most of the cold wind’s nip at bay.

His eyes, arrested on the woman of gently sun-kissed hues, lighted from their earlier, stormy brooding. “I guess I am not good enough for anyone to care about me.” Cream ears twitch as he catches her words, spoken to her handsome deer companion. Heavy head cocks slightly, black and ivory face creasing in a small frown. “My lovely woman, I am certain that cannot be true,” his low voice rumbles over the distant crash of far-off waves. He dips his head deeply in greeting, once towards the woman and once, less deeply, towards the small stag. “I am Tembovu, King of the Edge,” his words are factual, not boastful, “Who do I have the pleasure of meeting?” A small smile turned up the corners of his mouth as he felt a slight reprieve of his ever-looming loneliness.
image | bckg

@Raeden muaha drama llamas :D :D

Please tag Tembovu.

Messages In This Thread
I Make You Cry for Him - by Raeden - 12-17-2015, 01:04 AM
RE: I Make You Cry for Him - by Tembovu - 12-19-2015, 03:59 PM
RE: I Make You Cry for Him - by Raeden - 12-26-2015, 06:56 PM
RE: I Make You Cry for Him - by Tembovu - 12-29-2015, 10:11 AM
RE: I Make You Cry for Him - by Rexanna - 12-30-2015, 01:19 AM
RE: I Make You Cry for Him - by Raeden - 12-30-2015, 09:31 PM
RE: I Make You Cry for Him - by Tembovu - 01-11-2016, 12:03 PM
RE: I Make You Cry for Him - by Rexanna - 01-11-2016, 04:55 PM