the Rift

[PRIVATE] I Make You Cry for Him

Raeden Posts: 188
World's Edge Specter atk: 7 | def: 11 | dam: 3
Mare :: Unicorn :: 15.3hh :: 5 Years 3Months HP: 66.5 | Buff: NOVICE
Tin :: Plain Cerndyr :: Earth Spirit Dressy
 Have you ever noticed how every hurricane gets its name from a girl like this?
You're gonna wish you had a storm warning; you're gonna wish you had a sign.
</style>

His breath was warm and soft against her golden coat. She allowed her eyes to close and take in the moment. His deep voice rumbled in her sweet ears until it got cut off. Then she opened them sharply. After her introduction she then listened to the golden mare with a sweet honey smile. Raeden was not rude with her words before, but she just picked out the right phrase to say. She knew judging someone by their cover was never any good. Her judgement might be a bit more fogged due to how hansom he was. How could any mare resist this fine king and all his glory. Her eyes scanned over him once more as she drifted off in thought then she heard Rexanna speak of being in the Basin. Oh you must know my little sister then! Ru I heard she was Lady of the Basin. Her light airy voice flew through the air as teal and silver eyes looked back to the mare, then the topics turned to something that was deeper.

She took to the side as the two began to speak. She started with something about separate lives and other things, what in the earth is going on?! Did she walk into some nasty past between the two? Her teal eyes squinted to focus on the two unicorns speaking. Clearly Rexanna was pregnant, but by who. Was it suppose to be Tembovu's baby? Her head tilted as she then said she was to be leaving. Raeden secretly was happy she was leaving, but she did not show it on her face. Then her words spat out about another stallion. What the hell was going on?! one eye squinted in confusion to something so large she might never understand. Raeden knew that there had to be a lot of drama going on in the lands, but baby daddy drama... Oh how wonderful. She stood quietly as the elephant king looked back to her. He was so warm and inviting to his home. Something she had never really knew. A smile could not help but grow across her soft maw as his deep blue eyes looking into her sweet teal and silver ones . You would really do that for me? I could not explain how much I would Love that! she questioned surprised and excited he would offer that to her. She looked to the golden mare as she turned away. I feel like there is a lot of tension between you two, but I don't think it is a good idea for a pregnant mare to travel all the way to the Basin alone. Unless you think you will be okay Rexanna. Maybe on our ravel to the Edge you can go half way with us? But that is up to both of you. I am only suggesting. She offered kind words to the other golden mare. She did not want to offer this, she wanted to go straight off with the King, but maybe the Edge was kinda close to the Basin and they could just walk her most of the way before splitting off. Her teal eyes looked to the King for sure he had to understand that much, and how dangerous it was for a mare baring a child to travel alone. It was all in their decisions not Raedens. She looked to the stallion with bright waterfall like orbs. The sun glistened off her golden pelt as she waited to see the answers of both unicorns.

Image Credits

@Rexanna @Tembovu

Messages In This Thread
I Make You Cry for Him - by Raeden - 12-17-2015, 01:04 AM
RE: I Make You Cry for Him - by Tembovu - 12-19-2015, 03:59 PM
RE: I Make You Cry for Him - by Raeden - 12-26-2015, 06:56 PM
RE: I Make You Cry for Him - by Tembovu - 12-29-2015, 10:11 AM
RE: I Make You Cry for Him - by Rexanna - 12-30-2015, 01:19 AM
RE: I Make You Cry for Him - by Raeden - 12-30-2015, 09:31 PM
RE: I Make You Cry for Him - by Tembovu - 01-11-2016, 12:03 PM
RE: I Make You Cry for Him - by Rexanna - 01-11-2016, 04:55 PM
RE: I Make You Cry for Him - by Raeden - 01-12-2016, 09:08 PM