the Rift

[PRIVATE] I Make You Cry for Him

Rexanna Posts: 499
World's Edge Mare atk: 4.5 | def: 8.0 | dam: 5.5
Mare :: Unicorn :: 15hh :: 7 years HP: 61.5 | Buff: NOVICE
Marembo :: Marbled Polecat :: None Skylark

My eyes shifted from the two of them as Tembovu’s head swept near hers. I knew I was getting ready to leave, but I turned back keeping my eyes off of them as jealousy and sadness blossomed within my chest like a wildfire. Though a wildfire I knew I needed to put out and remind myself that he isn’t mine anymore – no matter how much I wanted him to be. However, the mare’s voice caught my attention in response to my words of the Basin. Tilting my ears toward her specifically she spoke of the Lady of the Basin. I nodded offering her a gentle smile. “Hotaru. I haven’t spoke to her much aside from her giving me my promotion. She seems quite honorable.” My voice trailed off as Tembovu spoke to her of the Edge. However, before I could make my grand departure, the mare spoke again to me. My ears drifted down as a frown crossed my face, eyes watching the sand as it grew wet with the waves. “I think it’s best if I go on my own.” I muttered before Tembovu’s hot breath and fire words snapped at me. Closing my eyes tightly while I clenched my jaw, I sighed slowly before opening them and turning to face the Elephant once again. Ears wavering in uncertainty.

I pushed you away? Remind me again of the one who first had a child with another?” Words came blazing past my tongue before I stepped backward from him shaking my head, shooting an apologetic glance to Raeden. Then Tembovu spoke of the Priest and I shook my head. “No, Ashamin wouldn’t come. If I made my way here I can make my way back.” I nodded, as his words fell to Raeden. Apologizing to her for witnessing this. Blue eyes glued to him as if I happened to be the one making a scene. I could tell he grew angrier with each passing moment, but I needed him to hear something before I made my departure.

I apologize too, Raeden. I hear the Edge is a beautiful place.” I swapped my gaze then from the mare back to the Elephant King. “Though, there’s something I don’t understand Tembovu. I don’t understand why you are so upset. We agreed to try and live our separate lives. I’m trying to do exactly what you asked of me. We had agreed that we could not keep hurting each other. While you sit here and criticize me for my choices, all I wanted to do was make sure that Raeden perhaps would be someone that could give you everything I couldn’t. I want you to not think of this as jealousy, but rather as a sign that I still love you regardless if we cannot BE with one another.” My blue eyes grew strong, begging him to understand before I turned my gaze to the golden mare – sister of my very own leader. “I’m sorry if I assumed anything between the two of you. We have been through a lot together… I hope you can understand that I just want him to have the best.” I lowered my head to her, stepping back once more. Eyes flickering between the two of them.

"talk"

Now look at this web I wove.
I told you, I would break your heart.

@Raeden
@Tembovu
[Image: lovelyskylark.gif?8]
Permission given for moderate power play.
Feel free to use magic/force on Rexanna, without killing her.
Please tag in every post!

Messages In This Thread
I Make You Cry for Him - by Raeden - 12-17-2015, 01:04 AM
RE: I Make You Cry for Him - by Tembovu - 12-19-2015, 03:59 PM
RE: I Make You Cry for Him - by Raeden - 12-26-2015, 06:56 PM
RE: I Make You Cry for Him - by Tembovu - 12-29-2015, 10:11 AM
RE: I Make You Cry for Him - by Rexanna - 12-30-2015, 01:19 AM
RE: I Make You Cry for Him - by Raeden - 12-30-2015, 09:31 PM
RE: I Make You Cry for Him - by Tembovu - 01-11-2016, 12:03 PM
RE: I Make You Cry for Him - by Rexanna - 01-11-2016, 04:55 PM
RE: I Make You Cry for Him - by Raeden - 01-12-2016, 09:08 PM
RE: I Make You Cry for Him - by Tembovu - 01-17-2016, 03:20 AM