the Rift

I don't need anyone....(Open_

Caiden Posts: N/A
Unregistered
:: :: ::

Caiden
never too late

There's always a side to someone that you will never know and for that I wondered about Paladin. From the meeting there had been a good vibe from the scabbed stallion. Being one of those to trust immediately until they give a reason to not deserve it, I chanced it. Slipping myself into the ranks of the herd. Only hoping for the best. I will not become a slave though.
Known for wandering aimlessly and restlessly sometimes I stepped through the bone chilling cold night. Passing through what I had come through not too long ago actually. Although I had not encountered anyone here, just strong scents. Then it hit me, a sweet smell of familiar. An equine none the less but this one, like my new leader, possesses a horn. I do not despise or hate them for it, rather I find their gift interesting. The scent was a mare.
Blue eyes began to survey the howling night, fog tangling through my legs, dead trees letting the glare of the moon lighten my path. Shadows of strange leggy creatures were made through the limbs as the slight patch of frost began to tingle my feet. Blood began to boil as I hyped myself up in some manor to keep warm. I knew she had to be cold. As a figure caught my eye I turned. Lining my own black frame to hers. I could see her facial features through the glaring moon but her color was still a problem. Chestnut more than likely but she could have been a darker brown with the rare flaxen hair. Crystal grass crunched beneath my feet as I moved further to her.
Squinting eyes, furrowing brows, and attentive ears listened for signs of life. The mare seemed lifeless and still, I hoped hard it wouldn't be one of those unforgiving nights. "Excuse me dear, are you okay? my warm tones kissed the winding winds as they carried in an echo. I listened to myself twice. Stepping rather closer with curiosity. My want to help and care for her over whelming. I was not one of those stallions that was so nice they were like a mare, but I was caring with a side you may never want to see. If Wren decided to be respectful and was not a crude harmful being I would friend her for life, protect her as I would my own family.
Then more noises occured, I snapped my head back. Catching sight of a winged horse. This land became even more strange the thought brought a laugh to my throat, I held it back though for the sake of being a huge dick. It appealed to me to have wings, I seemed so boring among them.. although I like how I am. I dipped my head as he apologized to her, he probably hadn't noticed my appearance yet or he found it more important to apologize to a mare rather than his own sex. Either way I could care less.

[ooc- I'm really tired, so maybe it sucks or maybe thats just how I'm thinking? Any mistakes, sorry bout that, but I just really wanted to reply. :D lol ||EDIT: I was typing at the same time as she^ so I just added an extra paragraph, hope you don't mind.]

Messages In This Thread
I don't need anyone....(Open_ - by Wren - 10-08-2012, 10:24 PM
RE: I don't need anyone....(Open_ - by Midas - 10-08-2012, 10:46 PM
RE: I don't need anyone....(Open_ - by Caiden - 10-08-2012, 10:52 PM
RE: I don't need anyone....(Open_ - by Mauja - 10-09-2012, 09:36 AM
RE: I don't need anyone....(Open_ - by Wren - 10-09-2012, 10:32 AM
RE: I don't need anyone....(Open_ - by Midas - 10-09-2012, 09:11 PM
RE: I don't need anyone....(Open_ - by Caiden - 10-10-2012, 08:02 PM
RE: I don't need anyone....(Open_ - by Mauja - 10-11-2012, 10:33 AM
RE: I don't need anyone....(Open_ - by Wren - 10-11-2012, 05:31 PM
RE: I don't need anyone....(Open_ - by Midas - 10-12-2012, 11:17 PM