I don't need anyone....(Open_

Wren Posts: N/A
Unregistered
:: :: ::

Wren

Cover up with make up in the mirror
Tell yourself it's never gonna happen again
You cry alone and then he swears he loves you

((Yay ^_^ I never expected this many replies!))

She had not expected to be disturbed on a cold night such as this one...but suddenly out of the darkness one figure after another crowded beneath the branches of her sheltering tree. She lifted her skull, cursing her horns for their weight. And then the scent of them wafted to her.....not a mare among them....stallions....all of them. Her chestnut ears flipped back against her skull as a soft snort slipped from her nares....The first creature to draw near had large wings, and fatigue seemed to pull at his muscles as well. He seemed to almost droop beneath the weight of his own frame, and for a moment she wondered if he was like herself...a newcomer to these lands. But as he drew near the mingling scents of other equines followed him, most obvious was that of another stallion. That in itself was enough to make her golden eyes narrow with suspicion.....a brute in search of another brood mare perhaps? 'Apologies' he soft voice crept through the darkness like a snake, warm breath mingling with the freezing night air to birth a crystalline cloud. It was unsettling...being on the ground while he stared at her from above, but when she willed her legs to stand they ignored her...having apparently had enough of this constant walking the past few days and they were ready to retire. It was enough to make a nervous shiver run up her spine, the pale skin between her eyes wrinkle with frustration.

A smart retort was on her tongue, a lash to make him leave her be in her icy grave. But then the second stallion moved closer, his dark figure all but invisible in the darkness of night. She could see no horn cresting his skull, nor any wings sprouting from his back. It appeared he was one of the few equines with blood from an earlier time, a time before weird protrusions and the gift of flight. She did not discredit an equine because they lacked horns such as herself, many times she had hoped to lose the heavy load upon her skull. ' Excuse me dear, are you okay?' Her golden eyes danced between the two stallions for a moment, feeling outnumbered and vulnerable despite their gentle advances. Once again she tried to stir her legs to life, but by now the cold tendrils of winter had taken root. And her ivory licked limbs were all but numb with cold. Her chestnut ears pressed even closer to her skull, nearly hidden by her massive horns. This was getting out of hand....and she was helpless to stop it...

And then a great speckled beast stepped between the two earlier arrivals, unlike the others he too was 'gifted' with a horn of sorts though his was of the more traditional type....more appealing to the eye one might say. His mighty skull tilting with concern as his own gentle tones drifted forth, 'Good Evening.' She shivered...or rather her muscles attempted to. But by now she was a block of ice. She had no feathering around her limbs for warmth, no thickened frame to project heat....she was made for the warm weather...and it seemed that this winter would be the death of her. Even with the three stallions eyeing her she refused to ask for help, it was not in her nature. For a moment her mind fluttered to another time and place when she had been helpless to a stallions whims. Defenseless against his advances. It was enough to harder her resolve....she would rather freeze than succumb to such defilations again. But as her mind hardened her body weakened, slowly her head began to droop beneath the weight of her horns...inch by inch until her silver lips were pressed against the cool earth. Golden eyes darted among the three stallions frantically...fearful not of the cold death taking hold....but the things they could do to her in such a weakened state. Summoning her last bit of strength she barred her teeth at them....though with her lips pressed against the earth it was more of a cold grimace. "Go...away..." Her voice was flat, yet weak, the edges of her distain slowly being chipped away by her fading light.

"speech"

Messages In This Thread
I don't need anyone....(Open_ - by Wren - 10-08-2012, 10:24 PM
RE: I don't need anyone....(Open_ - by Midas - 10-08-2012, 10:46 PM
RE: I don't need anyone....(Open_ - by Caiden - 10-08-2012, 10:52 PM
RE: I don't need anyone....(Open_ - by Mauja - 10-09-2012, 09:36 AM
RE: I don't need anyone....(Open_ - by Wren - 10-09-2012, 10:32 AM
RE: I don't need anyone....(Open_ - by Midas - 10-09-2012, 09:11 PM
RE: I don't need anyone....(Open_ - by Caiden - 10-10-2012, 08:02 PM
RE: I don't need anyone....(Open_ - by Mauja - 10-11-2012, 10:33 AM
RE: I don't need anyone....(Open_ - by Wren - 10-11-2012, 05:31 PM
RE: I don't need anyone....(Open_ - by Midas - 10-12-2012, 11:17 PM