the Rift

I don't need anyone....(Open_
Ascended Helovian

Midas the Gallant Posts: 1,164
Deceased
Stallion :: Pegasus :: 14.3 hh :: Immortal :: Soul is 7 (FF) Buff: HUNTER
Fina :: Common Zephyr :: Phoenix & Wakiya & Neve :: Common Zephyr :: Arctic Angel

m i d a s
BEYOND HERE LIES NOTHING
The other painted lad wasn’t noticed by him immediately. Slender equine frame flirted through the forest in the base of shadow; body uncovered by wing or horn. Midas remained still, he had seen the lass try to move her bulk into an upright position; and failed miserably in doing so. She seemed nearly frozen, dark eyes glazed over with the biting shin of winter. One step was taken in her direction, his mind already set to somehow help. That was when the equine male darted forward to offer his aid, perhaps overly eager in doing so. Stiffening to a halt Midas frowned and started on, only moments after the sudden appearance of this stranger a soft thud of hoof on crunchy ground came to his ears. Widened nostrils flared unnecessarily, muffled tones were recognized by now. Mauja. It seemed that the young Pegasus and the icy King were finding themselves in the same gathering of late.

He passed by and openly approached the girl with concern ringing free. Midas couldn’t help how his frown deepened; he doubted that the same concern would be shown for a wounded, nearly frozen equine or Pegasus. Perhaps it was the ache in his wings, or the past stressful days which caused this thought to snag hold. Mind quickly pushed the prejudice away. To each his or her own path. Mauja couldn’t change the way he was, no more than Midas could remove his love for the sky above. Besides—what right did he have to judge?

"Go...away..."

By now her head had nearly fallen, seemly holding itself upright by the butt of her muzzle. Stepping forward Midas said softly to Mauja, “She is of your own,” staring at the fallen mares curved horns he added, “I can help warm her and then assist in transporting her to a more protected location, where she can be safe.” He figured Mauja would brush him off, but, at least he was offering to help. He was a gentle beast, simply one that would love for all things to live in peace with each other. Peace was a pipe dream to many; and they might prove right in the end. But, war would not be started by his words or actions in any form. Then again, maybe he gave too much?
[Image: 5388c9b80fe59]

Messages In This Thread
I don't need anyone....(Open_ - by Wren - 10-08-2012, 10:24 PM
RE: I don't need anyone....(Open_ - by Midas - 10-08-2012, 10:46 PM
RE: I don't need anyone....(Open_ - by Caiden - 10-08-2012, 10:52 PM
RE: I don't need anyone....(Open_ - by Mauja - 10-09-2012, 09:36 AM
RE: I don't need anyone....(Open_ - by Wren - 10-09-2012, 10:32 AM
RE: I don't need anyone....(Open_ - by Midas - 10-09-2012, 09:11 PM
RE: I don't need anyone....(Open_ - by Caiden - 10-10-2012, 08:02 PM
RE: I don't need anyone....(Open_ - by Mauja - 10-11-2012, 10:33 AM
RE: I don't need anyone....(Open_ - by Wren - 10-11-2012, 05:31 PM
RE: I don't need anyone....(Open_ - by Midas - 10-12-2012, 11:17 PM