I don't need anyone....(Open_

Wren Posts: N/A
Unregistered
:: :: ::

Wren

Cover up with make up in the mirror
Tell yourself it's never gonna happen again
You cry alone and then he swears he loves you

She tried to keep up with the conversation, her slits of eyes rotating between the three of them....The winged stallions kind words were a surprise....though the thought of any of them 'warming her up' was enough to make her skin crawl. She tried to pull her legs in tighter, make herself as small as possible....but no...her body would do nothing she willed it to do. Even her gray nose was now snuffling in the dirt, the sheer weight of her horns too much to bare. But her ears were still her own...and their deep voiced rumbled within....Transport her? Where? And why did they care that she was slowly turning to ice? She was not of their herds....none of their concern. Her tail twitched slightly, long flaxen tendrils dancing across frozen earth. She was not like many she had met....while she might hate stallions she held no dislike for those with wings...or without...or with horns, or without....Honestly the whole 'I have a horn and you don't' thing drove her insane.....Who....cared....She had been spurred for her appendage before, treated as a lesser being by those gifted with flight....but still she held no prejudice. Strangely enough, as her dislike for stallions was a strong one....technically she knew that not every stallion was like her father....not every stallion would hurt her....take advantage of her....But something in her head just made the link between stallions and pain....and it was a hard thing to overcome. And then the painted stallion reiterated just why she hated them...they were assholes...Calling her a bitch for not jumping at a life rope.....Maybe she wanted to die....It would be easier than living...His words hit a cord in her, and she managed a small disgruntled snort. How dare he judge her.....and then he was gone, his painted form quickly retreating from her vision.....Well...that was one down....But she did not feel relief...instead she felt almost disappointed....almost.
Her golden eyes rolled to the speckled stallion as he stepped closer, her hide tensing as if expecting a blow. She could not lift her head to keep him in her vision...a thought that made her breathing quicken...her blood run faster. And then there was a warmth against the boney plate of her shoulder. Her breath caught in her throat with a gasp, a tremor shooting up her spine......no...she had to get up.....they would touch her...keep touching her....no....Her ears flicked back, a small but essential movement. Her lips moving but inches from the frozen earth, but she was moving....at least a bit. She tried to snap her skull back to nip at his tender nose, but the gesture was an unachievable one... her head merely swayed in his direction, her ivory teeth barred.

"speech"

Messages In This Thread
I don't need anyone....(Open_ - by Wren - 10-08-2012, 10:24 PM
RE: I don't need anyone....(Open_ - by Midas - 10-08-2012, 10:46 PM
RE: I don't need anyone....(Open_ - by Caiden - 10-08-2012, 10:52 PM
RE: I don't need anyone....(Open_ - by Mauja - 10-09-2012, 09:36 AM
RE: I don't need anyone....(Open_ - by Wren - 10-09-2012, 10:32 AM
RE: I don't need anyone....(Open_ - by Midas - 10-09-2012, 09:11 PM
RE: I don't need anyone....(Open_ - by Caiden - 10-10-2012, 08:02 PM
RE: I don't need anyone....(Open_ - by Mauja - 10-11-2012, 10:33 AM
RE: I don't need anyone....(Open_ - by Wren - 10-11-2012, 05:31 PM
RE: I don't need anyone....(Open_ - by Midas - 10-12-2012, 11:17 PM