the Rift

.Caenan Needs an Edge Friend.

Caenan Posts: 49
Outcast atk: 5 | def: 8.5 | dam: 6
Stallion :: Unicorn :: 16.1 :: 4 Years (Ages in OrangeMoon) HP: 64.5 | Buff: NOVICE
TierRen
Caenan is going to pass up his Outcast days, even if it is only temporarily. In order to explain his poofing from the site whenever life ate me I writing it as though whenever he had the sickness that characters got from the SWP he had tucked away thinking it was the end of him. During that time he had time to realize that he doesn't have any friends who would even miss him if something happened to him and it is going to lead him to try to learn how to interact in a herd. 

It could take a fun twist and if you have a character you want to write as though they had came across Caenan in his messy time and offered him company and convinced him to eat etc. Caenan could have been sick enough that he only vaguely remembers their meeting and could be surprised to meet again or the friendship could build until he eventually remembers after something familiar is said. 
Whether they are meeting again, or meeting for the first time it would be at the Endless Blue whenever they meet. 
[Image: caenan_pixel_by_danjahmouse-d9wbjhj.gif]

Naerys Posts: 86
World's Edge Sleuth atk: 7 | def: 10 | dam: 4
Mare :: Pegasus :: 16.1 :: 3 :: Tallsun HP: 65.5 | Buff: NOVICE
Petyr :: Bornean Green Magpie :: Ashen Rottie
Ohoh! Naerys! -throws Nae at-

IN YOUR HEART SHALL BURN AN UNQUENCHABLE FLAME

[Image: 2PHncqI.gif]

permission for all except death and dismemberment.
** please tag naerys in replies **
replies slow? check here for status updates.

Alune Posts: 65
World's Edge Seer atk: 5 | def: 8.5 | dam: 6
Stallion :: Unicorn :: 17.3 :: 6 HP: 64 | Buff: NOVICE
Nova
I can offer Alune! He's the Seer of the World's Edge and he often goes on miniature adventures exploring the neighboring wilderness around the Edge borders.

Sadly he wasn't joined during the SWP plot, but he's a rather concerned fellow when it comes to others not being the picture of health, so he'd definitely come over to investigate/encourage him to eat and seek out a Moon Doctor)
[Image: QsJIY4g.png]
"I have seen the movement of the sinews of the sky,
 And the blood coursing in the veins of the moon."

force & violence permitted on Alune at all times
with the exception of maiming and death

Stallion :: Unicorn :: 16.1 :: 4 Years (Ages in OrangeMoon) HP: 64.5 | Buff: NOVICE
TierRen
I posted the thread in the Endless Blue! For whatever reason it would not let me tag @Alune and I tried twice XD 

Thank you guys for offering your characters. I look forward to getting Caenan played more! I do not know where all of the muse for him suddenly came from.

Tiva Posts: 26
Up For Adoption atk: 6.5 | def: 10 | dam: 3
Mare :: Unicorn :: 16 hands :: 3:: Frostfall HP: 60 | Buff: NOVICE
Adoptable
Tiva!
[Image: _pixel___commission__tiva_by_poolpaw-d8e0uyy.png][Image: silverdreamermist2_by_cantatus_promise-d8ja232.gif]
Please Tag

TierRen
Oh yes! So many wonderful characters!

Caenan and @Tiva definitely need to meet. I think that they would get along really well.

Tiva Posts: 26
Up For Adoption atk: 6.5 | def: 10 | dam: 3
Mare :: Unicorn :: 16 hands :: 3:: Frostfall HP: 60 | Buff: NOVICE
Adoptable
You could have him join in her Threshold post and come along with her to the Edge?
[Image: _pixel___commission__tiva_by_poolpaw-d8e0uyy.png][Image: silverdreamermist2_by_cantatus_promise-d8ja232.gif]
Please Tag

Sialia Posts: 169
Outcast atk: 6 | def: 8.5 | dam: 5.5
Mare :: Unicorn :: 16.1 :: 8 Years HP: 62 | Buff: NOVICE
Nessie
Glacia would love to meet him! Or Rune too!
[Image: 538c1505470d5]
Please tag Sialia in all posts! Thanks!