the Rift

Tell my ghosts.

Elsa the Icebound Posts: 644
World's Edge Protector atk: 6 | def: 10.5 | dam: 6
Mare :: Pegasus :: 16.2 Hands :: Six (Frostfall) HP: 73 | Buff: BULK
Edgar :: Plain Zephyr :: Arctic & Wakiya Klare
E L S A
Pottery and ventriloquy, candle making..

She was consumed by making sure everything was in order for Frostfall. Granted she was confident in both her and Tembovu’s abilities but it wasn’t exactly like they had things written out in stone yet. There was so much work to be done, and between everything, the Threshold was also a thing that needed to be done. Numbers were not to be ignored, even if they were healthy, they could hardly let up on recruitment. The more bodies, the better. Then a hierarchy could finally be established, and thing would be nice.

Edgar sat perched upon her head, watching the painted day fade to night. Luck seemed to favor them better in the night, maybe that was because those who followed the path of the moon would be the only ones stupid enough to go out trekking. Anyone else in their right mind wouldn’t wander around these woods in the dark. There were a number of mysterious threats that could come from within the depths. And with the way things have been going with random worlds popping up, it was probably best to stay close to some sort of safety. Nonetheless, it was much easier to convince moon laden beings to follow her home.

It was not long before the light glowing of two bodies caught Elsa’s eye. She maneuvered forward, careful to be quite before she decided to approach or not. Between the two of them, it looked like they both popped out of the moon goddess lady parts. Unbeknownst to Elsa, one actually had which in and of itself would be another predicament if she found out.

Cautiously she approached, nodding her head to them all before assessing the situation. With one on the ground Elsa glanced between the two, before adding her own questions. ”Welcome to Helovia, miss. Is there anything I can do to be of assistance? If you have other needs, I’m sure the moon doctors back in my herd would be more than willing to attend to them.” She murmured quietly. ”My name is Elsa, by the way. Queen of the Worlds Edge. It’s a pleasure to meet you both, and this is my companion Edgar.” Edgar flapped his wings a little in introduction, nervously settling back onto Elsa’s head. He was intimidated by the larger zephyr perched on the stallions back, but still peeped a little hello. She'd be inclined to pick up a conversation with the other mare who had joined, but the language she spoke was just a jumble of nonsensical words. Although to her benefit, it sounded much prettier.

words 9001 | tags @namehere | ooc stuff, stuff, stuff

Table by Vossity
Credits
  • Any force can be used against Elsa.
  • Please tag any posts that involves Elsa.

Messages In This Thread
Tell my ghosts. - by Valhalla - 12-18-2015, 03:38 PM
RE: Tell my ghosts. - by Mesec - 12-18-2015, 04:46 PM
RE: Tell my ghosts. - by Keidajen - 12-18-2015, 05:54 PM
RE: Tell my ghosts. - by Elsa - 12-18-2015, 05:57 PM
RE: Tell my ghosts. - by Resplendence - 12-18-2015, 10:57 PM
RE: Tell my ghosts. - by Valhalla - 01-03-2016, 02:40 AM
RE: Tell my ghosts. - by Mesec - 01-03-2016, 02:02 PM
RE: Tell my ghosts. - by Valhalla - 01-13-2016, 01:15 AM