the Rift

Tell my ghosts.

Resplendence Posts: 466
Hidden Account atk: 4.5 | def: 8 | dam: 5.5
Mare :: Equine :: 14.1 hh :: eight (ages in frostfall) HP: 62 | Buff: NOVICE
Valiance :: Common Red Dragon :: Fire Breath Abba
Resplendence
it's what you feel but can't articulate outloud

Were they glowing? No, her eyes had to be deceiving her. Valiance had to be playing some kind of trick on her mind. But, as she edged in closer she realized that it was true - a pegasus stallion and an equine mare were both glowing in the darkness of the night sky. Still, she strayed a little farther back for the moment. She wasn't quite sure where she wanted to go with this. A home was always preferable for each of those who seemed to bound into these lands, but the way that the one mare was  positioned upon the ground… oh it reminded her so dearly of how she had been but a mere season ago. When she had thought all was lost - when she had needed to be snapped back to attention, to find the desire to fight once more.

Aye, the words that another pale unicorn spoke did not really make much sense to her, but Resplendence could almost sense a somber feeling that was radiating from that mare. She knew the feeling - aye, so did Resplendence. The one of utter defeat. Alas, with more and more creatures showing up she was even more hesitant to step forward into the gentle light that the moon provided. Luckily, due to her uncertainty, her glitter was not glowing (though it might be noticed in the stray strands of moonlight).

It was only when she heard 'Moon Doctors' that Resplendence allowed Valiance to lurch forward and take a position upon the ground near the group. A few clicks of a hello - a warning of her arrival - before Resplendence allowed her frame to pull into the light of the moon. "I am an Earth Medic, previous Moon Doctor. If you require healing I am more than happy to offer aid. Though… I doubt that a broken heart can truly be healed by much - even with my magic." There is a gentle pause before she looks to all of those around her.

She does not recognize any of the faces, though she had stayed long enough to garner Elsa's name. The new Queen of the Edge. How lovely. Hopefully Alysanne was well under her rule, should she still be residing there. "I am Resplendence. This is Valiance. If the number of those surrounding you is overwhelming then we can take our leave. My goal is not to frighten - only offer some assistance if necessary."

Aye, hopefully something would shift and turn right for the poor mare. Everyone needed second (and third, fourth, even fifth) chances.

Sorry it kinda sucks XD
@Valhalla

Credits: Image by Schwartze @ DA
When I'm ready to fall
You're the one always holding me up
With love

Messages In This Thread
Tell my ghosts. - by Valhalla - 12-18-2015, 03:38 PM
RE: Tell my ghosts. - by Mesec - 12-18-2015, 04:46 PM
RE: Tell my ghosts. - by Keidajen - 12-18-2015, 05:54 PM
RE: Tell my ghosts. - by Elsa - 12-18-2015, 05:57 PM
RE: Tell my ghosts. - by Resplendence - 12-18-2015, 10:57 PM