the Rift

[OPEN] Dirty Pop [Prison Clearing]

Rexanna Posts: 499
World's Edge Mare atk: 4.5 | def: 8.0 | dam: 5.5
Mare :: Unicorn :: 15hh :: 7 years HP: 61.5 | Buff: NOVICE
Marembo :: Marbled Polecat :: None Skylark
rexanna
I had a dream you were two towns from me —
I woke from my cave with a gust of chill. A small amount of snow managed to find its way in toward me, and I grumbled at its coldness as I stretched my golden legs. Blue eyes peered outside to notice the snow as it began to fall, and I realized just how exhausted I really was. I had spent so much time and energy creating another being that I felt like I had no energy to put elsewhere - but I needed to. I needed something to keep my mind off of things. The complications with Tembovu. The slight upset with Ashamin over the entire pregnancy thing. If I could have, I would've just hid myself away until it was born. But no, I had a duty to do. I was the lead of my rank now, promoted by Hotaru. And I would show that I could do my job even moreso now.

So with that thought in mind, I set out to brave the cold. I found my way to a clearing where I could see a gathering growing. I instantly grew curious as I stepped closer, spotting my Lord in the clearing as well as my childs father. I hoped that deep down my presence wouldn't upset him, but it proved difficult when you lived in the same place. It seemed as though they were doing something so perhaps his mind would be elsewhere and he wouldn't seem to care. I could only hope that would work, considering my swollen barrel showed stronger than when I had broke the news to Ashamin.

I lowered my head and trudged into the clearing, spotting Johnny. There were a few other creatures that had begun to work that I didn't recognize. I saw the mare I met when Ashamin's other companion had hatched, but with all my energy I could barely remember her name. So instead of speaking, I nodded to each of them, dipping my head to my lord, and offering a small smile to Ashamin as if to tell him 'It's really happening.' I looked to Johnny and stepped up beside him. "Hello, my tantalizing friend. What can I do to help?" I questioned him with a slight tilt to my head. All of my energy being forced into the smile and greeting to those working, that I wondered perhaps what the candy man would have me do to help. It was obvious that I carried a foal, so I hoped he'd give me a task that wouldn't kill me off.

"Talk."
— got to sleep,
spent the whole night running.
image credits

@Johnny @Ashamin
[Image: lovelyskylark.gif?8]
Permission given for moderate power play.
Feel free to use magic/force on Rexanna, without killing her.
Please tag in every post!

Messages In This Thread
Dirty Pop [Prison Clearing] - by Johnny - 12-17-2015, 09:38 PM
RE: Dirty Pop [Prison Clearing] - by Ashamin - 12-29-2015, 02:12 PM
RE: Dirty Pop [Prison Clearing] - by Deimos - 12-29-2015, 04:27 PM
RE: Dirty Pop [Prison Clearing] - by Sialia - 12-29-2015, 06:00 PM
RE: Dirty Pop [Prison Clearing] - by Frost Fyre - 12-30-2015, 02:05 AM
RE: Dirty Pop [Prison Clearing] - by Rexanna - 12-30-2015, 02:41 AM
RE: Dirty Pop [Prison Clearing] - by Mortuus Nox - 12-31-2015, 11:56 AM
RE: Dirty Pop [Prison Clearing] - by Ki'irha - 01-04-2016, 12:18 AM
RE: Dirty Pop [Prison Clearing] - by Johnny - 01-05-2016, 12:13 PM
RE: Dirty Pop [Prison Clearing] - by Ashamin - 01-05-2016, 04:39 PM