the Rift

[OPEN] Dirty Pop [Prison Clearing]

Johnny Posts: 161
Outcast
Stallion :: Unicorn :: 13 hh :: 10 years
Jellybean :: Common Griffin :: Molten Dagger Sarah
So there’s really no luckier candy-coated asshole this side of the Threshold. All I was doing was looking around for someone, anyone, to help little ol’ me with this project that Thranduil had given me. And would you look at the crowd of rippling muscles and adorable  faces that showed up? I hadn’t even called out. I am the damsel in distress and I have seven heros. I’m the luckiest princess in the world!

The first to show up, ever my knight in gold-butt armour, sweet Ashamin with two delightful little creatures. “My dear Ashamin! Aren’t you a little drop of Heaven. Help would be marvelous. I don’t even know where to begin.” Physical labour? Not my strong suit. But Ashamin had enough muscles for the both of us, I noted happily. Someone had been working out.

Alas, we’re not alone for long. Deimos, a gloomy looking fellow who I’ve heard is one of our fair monarchs, came to offer help but before I could offer so much as a grin in response there were others arriving! A gorgeous black mare who looked, for a moment, as though she was about ready to go in for a nibble but luckily for all (and unluckily for me) she resisted the urge and merely offered to help instead. Well I guess I can’t complain about that.

A sweet little thing came next, also with a deer companion (how odd!) and Rexanna, who joined me. I’m not the most observant of all the candy canes but I do catch onto the swelling of her sides - not to mention the comments from a couple of the other dears that showed up certainly cleared up the matter. Pregnant! “Keep me company, my dear!” I’ll think of something the pair of us can do without putting her or the baby in danger.

Mortuus Nox, a sinfully delightful specimen of a stallion, and a sweet blue mare complete our merry company. I am utterly delighted at her greeting. as she stepped forward without ceremony and pressed her cheek against his. Oh yeah, I like her. AND that was even before she went on to explain that she was the recipient of the item Ashamin had asked me to craft! Oh how delightful! “It looks wonderful on you, my dear! I’m so glad you like it. A Johnny-original that is, I bet they’ll be a hot commodity soon.”

Everyone is asking me what we should be doing which is a funny little turn of events. Even our Lord and Saviour, Deimos! Better watch out, Basinites, a speech is coming on and it’s unlike any you’ve ever heard of. I bounce on over closer to the prison, sure that the movement will get everyone’s attention - if only for a moment. I’m still dancing a little on the spot when I start to talk because I can’t believe how exciting this was. Being surrounded by a group of fine individuals  “Well, if you’re not all my favourite sweethearts I don’t know who is. My name’s Johnny for any that don’t know and we’ve got to clear out this mess in our prison! Seems there’s been a bit of a cave in.” It was a mess. “Perhaps a couple of you fine creatures could start making your way in, pushing the rocks and rubble outward for everyone else to get out of the way? It’ll be a cozy fit if we all try to get in there at once.” I give a little wink to Rexanna to punctuate the idea. Though it would seem she’s already been getting cozy with someone! “There’s an awful lot of rocks so we can switch out once our illustrious volunteers inside the prison get tired!”

I step aside then, to allow whomever may wish to tackle the entrance first. I’m rather afraid that one of those rocks will tumble and I’ll get turned into a sugar cookie so I’ll leave that job for the more impressive specimens that are around and work at clearing some of the rubble away from the area in front of the prison. It just wouldn’t do to have our captives in there, looking out at a messy and forlorn sight! I work my way back to Rexanna - between her pregnancy and my… soft muscles the two of us would be better suited for some lighter work here on the outside.
come with me, honey
I'm your sweet sugar candyman
image credits

in this thread I thought I'd see how many different ways Johnny could describe his helpers as 'pretty'.

posting order isn't important, I don't think. Whoever posts first/wants to can start on clearing the actual prison and then in the next round we can swap out and then that should do the trick :D

@Ashamin
@Sialia
@Deimos
@Frost Fyre
@Rexanna
@Mortuus Nox
@Ki'irha
[Image: Johnny%20by%20Aud_zpsi3ssx2s1.gif]
magic and physical force permitted at all times
vigorous licking strongly encouraged
please tag in all posts

Messages In This Thread