the Rift

[PRIVATE] Gold and Teal

Rexanna Posts: 499
World's Edge Mare atk: 4.5 | def: 8.0 | dam: 5.5
Mare :: Unicorn :: 15hh :: 7 years HP: 61.5 | Buff: NOVICE
Marembo :: Marbled Polecat :: None Skylark
rexanna
I had a dream you were two towns from me —
I listened as the rest of the equines in the group spoke of their history and why they just so happened to want the egg, and when Ilios spoke next to me I turned my head to him. I head him say that he had become a father and I offered a small smile to him, hoping that the child was healthy so he wouldn't have to suffer a similar fate as I had. Blue eyes watched his facial features as he spoke to the Elephant. And as time went on, I watched as the elephant granted the egg to the gray mare that had arrived before I had. I dipped my head to the both of them as well and perked my ears to Ilios as he spoke to me. I nodded to him and followed him out toward the stream.

I watched his posture of how he seemed to be dejected, but whether or not he was upset at not getting the egg or something else, I was unsure. So I stayed silent, watching the feathered hybrid as he came to a stop and turned to me once again. "Rex, I'm sorry about your child. You are so brave and strong." I heard him say. I shook my head to the teal stallion and offered him another gentle smile. "Don't be sorry, Ilios. It wasn't your fault. It happened many years ago, I've learned to deal with it since then." I admitted to him, nodding my head in a matter of fact way.

I swished my tail gentle before my gaze caught the waters again, the heat of Tallsun burning bright in the day. I glanced to Ilios briefly before stepping toward the edge of the water and extending my neck for a drink. I turned my head back to him, golden chains sliding across my pale face with a fluidity that resembled my grace. "Congratulations on your child. Is it a boy or a girl?" I questioned softly, turning to face him fully, head lifted up with a small excitement in my breast. "Who is the mother? What does it look like? I'm happy for you, my friend." My voice rang out to him like chimes on the wind, the feeling of excitement unable to leave my body with all the questions I had asked him, curious just as who tamed the stallion's heart.

"Talk."
— got to sleep,
spent the whole night running.
image credits

@Ilios
[Image: lovelyskylark.gif?8]
Permission given for moderate power play.
Feel free to use magic/force on Rexanna, without killing her.
Please tag in every post!

Messages In This Thread
Gold and Teal - by Ilios - 12-18-2015, 04:29 AM
RE: Gold and Teal - by Rexanna - 12-23-2015, 12:54 PM
RE: Gold and Teal - by Ilios - 01-01-2016, 03:13 AM
RE: Gold and Teal - by Rexanna - 01-04-2016, 12:45 AM