the Rift

[PRIVATE] Gold and Teal

Ilios Posts: 200
Dragon's Throat Informant atk: 5 | def: 9 | dam: 6
Stallion :: Hybrid :: 15 :: 4 (Frostfall) HP: 66.5 | Buff: NOVICE
Isabella :: Common Rougarou :: Flame Parelia
As the strode away from the gathering his heart beat harder. He was sure she would be mad, sure she would yell or send him away. She had followed him and even offered a smile when he had spoke. 'Maybe she would be as mad as I thought she would be.' He allowed a small flicker of hope to ignite as he halted near the stream. At his words she merely shook her beautiful head, humble as always. Her smile was sweet and kind as before her musical voice slowly soothed his heart. Unable to help himself the stallion reached for her again trying to pass on the comfort she bestowed upon him. "You really are brave and strong, never forget or doubt that Rex." She was amazing, so kind and strong, everything he wished to have. yet she seemed unaware of his feelings for her.

As she strode towards the stream for a drink he watched her. Steeling himself the stallion was just about to explain his feelings when she turned. He was struck with just how graceful and stunning she was. His mouth was half open, the words almost on his lips when she asked about his foal. His teeth clicked audible biting off the words before the tumbled out. This wasn't the time to tell her. His thoughts turned to Eden and guilt trickled through his mind. Swallowing hard the stallion's bass rolled forth, "It's a filly, her name is Maui. Thank you." As soon as he got the words out she was asking more questions in her memorizing vocals. "Her mother's name is Eden. You might know her, she lives int he Basin." He paused wondering if she did know the mare that had given life to his child. "Maui is beautiful." His voice turned wistful and loving as eh spoke of his daughter.

"Grey like her mother with streaks of glittering gold in her mane and tail. Her legs look like they have been dipped in the same bright gold in her hair. She has a little nub of a horn; grey like her body. Her eyes are bronze, with teal and gold flecks in them." His tone became wistful and full of pride, "She has ivy markings on her head, much like mine. It marks her as a Princess, which she is. It wraps around her tiny head and has a pretty little heart that seems to dangle from it, right behind her ear."  Ilios sighed suddenly longing to be with her, to watch her tiny body tottering around again. "Oh Rex, she is perfect and the best thing to ever happen to me." Determination tinted with a small amount of fear filled his gaze as he tried to meet her pretty gaze, "I know I'm young, but I'm going to be the best father I can be." He took a deep breath before reviling his secret to her, "I plan to join the Basin until she is old enough to pick between our homes." He watched her proud at his decision, even if he was scared eh would never let her or anyone know.
Speech
Words;; 521
OOC/Tags;;  @Rexanna
Ilios
quote goes here it looks like this
/ image
You must be true to your heart..
[Image: silver_dreamer_mist_by_cantatus_promise-d8flci6.gif] [Image: mwaCGuX.gif]
Tag me

Messages In This Thread
Gold and Teal - by Ilios - 12-18-2015, 04:29 AM
RE: Gold and Teal - by Rexanna - 12-23-2015, 12:54 PM
RE: Gold and Teal - by Ilios - 01-01-2016, 03:13 AM
RE: Gold and Teal - by Rexanna - 01-04-2016, 12:45 AM