the Rift

CADAVER [Open]

Insanity Posts: N/A
Unregistered
:: :: ::
Her aging bones ached with discomfort as the cold crawled into her body, forcing its way from her legs into her hips and up along her spine. Inside she grew restless, every moment making the urge to run almost unbearable. Her frozen heart longed isolation, whether it be a curse or a blessing she was still unsure. Glancing upon Leander, this kindhearted revelation of what she had once identified with, she knew that she had lost all ability to become the likes of such an openhearted creature once more. It was even hard to understand the feathered additions that rested upon his back. “Dragon’s Throat? Such a menacing title for something you refer to as a grand oasis. Perhaps you could enlighten me on the attributes…?” The way he spoke of the land made such a title seem almost irrelevant because he spoke of it with such fervor and admiration. Maybe his offer was an offer she was unable to refuse. “I am just as pleased to make your acquaintance gentle Leander.

However, in a burst of blinding light, another appeared from the frostbitten infinity. He moved with purpose and obviously had other ideas about the mention of Leander’s offer. He addressed Leander as if they had come in contact before this time but the tension made her shift with anxiety. The roll of her eyes was a clear indicator of this and she pressed backwards in order to free herself of such animosity. The new stallion was similar in coloring to that of Leander, but much stockier than said companion. The glint of power in his gaze made her curious however. His personality drew small reference of her beloved Jackal, but she knew he was not one in the same. But it did light the small fire that had almost burned out within her chest, one that had given her great life in the past. “Surely you are not acquainted with my particular needs.” A small smirk graced her lips at this remark but this did not sway her intentions toward either male.

The Windtossed Foothills, a much more tempting name, however, as I see it neither empire deserves favor without reason my dear Ricochet.” Her eyes danced with challenge now, tossing gasoline to the fire that had been ignited between the two stallions. She regretted to disgrace Leander this way but the deviant inside wished conflict and so she obliged. The darkest side of her desires wished to accept Ricochet and his twisted version of arrogance, but the better side of her knew better than to fall for first impressions. Should she wish to follow Leander home, where would it lead her? She was unsure of both titans and this only made their intellectual battle more important. It was in this matter that she decided, the winner should be graced with her own pleasantries… if they could be called such.

The night's on fire
where is your God?
HorseRidingFreak

Messages In This Thread
CADAVER [Open] - by Insanity - 10-09-2012, 12:06 AM
RE: CADAVER [Open] - by Leander - 10-09-2012, 08:08 AM
RE: CADAVER [Open] - by Insanity - 10-10-2012, 12:01 AM
RE: CADAVER [Open] - by Insanity - 10-10-2012, 09:59 PM
RE: CADAVER [Open] - by Leander - 10-11-2012, 01:56 PM
RE: CADAVER [Open] - by Ricochet - 10-11-2012, 08:15 PM
RE: CADAVER [Open] - by Insanity - 10-12-2012, 02:21 PM
RE: CADAVER [Open] - by Leander - 10-12-2012, 09:40 PM