the Rift

[OPEN] I'll Never Break Your Heart

Alune Posts: 65
World's Edge Seer atk: 5 | def: 8.5 | dam: 6
Stallion :: Unicorn :: 17.3 :: 6 HP: 64 | Buff: NOVICE
Nova
It is one thing to be clever and another to be wise

The meadow was one of the Seer's favorite spots outside of the Edge, the purple flowers complimented his velvet hide and the lush grasses between the prickled flowers were some of the most tender shoots. If you didn't minded the occasional thistle in the eye.
Titanic for moved with a grace that betrayed his mass, careful in his step to make sure none of the sapphires that called his braided pouch home slipped free. He'd gone to all the trouble of finding them, having braved his somewhat fear of slipping and going ass first into the heart caves and mentally scarring his young apprentice.

To lose them now would be incredibly embarrassing for the Stallion.

Alune was also out of the Edge this time for another purpose other than to pick thistles and eat the succulent shoots brought by the change of season. He was out to find someone capable of being able to weave cloth. He had a grand idea in mind, but he lacked the talent to craft such a cape he imagined.

A rich tapestry that rivaled the beauty of the night, with glittering blue accents that put galaxies and stars to shame. One that would sit proudly upon his back and tied around his neck, and woven through a glass pauldron in the shape of a mighty stags head.

Grand, but it required two horses. He could however, craft the pauldron that would sit upon the textile masterpiece.

His thoughts are pulled from his idea, to the smell of peppermint richly in the air and it filled his nostrils. The lunar sentinel paused in his stride to look at where it could be coming from. Using his nose as a pointer, he strode on, curiously fixed on the source of the smell. The thistles and high grass eventually revealed the source of the freshness in the air.

A petite Unicorn and another, deer painted mare. However, the mare, beautiful and unique as she was, paled in comparison to the candy coated unicorn. Alune had seen many weird and wonderful creations and creatures in his years, but never had he seen a man fully made of peppermint candy.

"I agree with the young lady here," He rumbled in greeting as he stopped short of the pair "you smell divine, I must ask, do you taste as good as you look?" The Seer couldn't help himself, a bemused smirk appeared on his pale muzzle with his words.

He was indeed, the physical manifestation of everything sugary and sinfully delicious that a horse could ever want. But was the proof in the pudding? Was it just some magical perfume that he spritzed on his unique form? or if one was to bite into the frosted white booty of seemingly pure sugary deliciousness would they be met with disappointment? Or unimaginable joy that this was indeed a small sugar pony, would the angels burst into song as the frosty sugar melted on your tongue?

Realizing his thoughts had taken a rather dark turn (no matter how sweet the topic was in front of him), after all, he was now entertaining the thought of taking a bite out of this pint sized stud.

Peppermint candy cannibalism in the mid-morning, how quaint.

"I'm Alune." He greeted, giving the thoughts a swift kick to the side.
______________________________________________________________________________________

@Johnny @Eira
[Image: QsJIY4g.png]
"I have seen the movement of the sinews of the sky,
 And the blood coursing in the veins of the moon."

force & violence permitted on Alune at all times
with the exception of maiming and death

Messages In This Thread
I'll Never Break Your Heart - by Johnny - 12-18-2015, 04:07 PM
RE: I'll Never Break Your Heart - by Eira - 12-18-2015, 11:15 PM
RE: I'll Never Break Your Heart - by Alune - 12-20-2015, 12:14 PM
RE: I'll Never Break Your Heart - by Johnny - 12-31-2015, 05:07 PM
RE: I'll Never Break Your Heart - by Eira - 01-05-2016, 02:38 PM