the Rift

[OPEN] I'll Never Break Your Heart

Eira Posts: N/A
Unregistered
:: :: ::

Eira

It wasn't long before we were joined by another unicorn stallion. His coat was the color of the midnight sky, highlighted with the northern lights and the very glow of the moon captured in his eyes. 'Well, helloooo there master of the night, wanna make some of my dreams come true?' The thought crossed my mind while a smirk kissed my lips, emerald eyes scanning the brute up and down with approval as he approached. As soon as he spoke, a single brow rose to see how the sugary stallion would respond. The both of them seemed like they would be an absolute riot to hang out with, especially when my sweet, sugar candyman offered up a nibble. For a moment, I hesitated at the usually morbid thought of eating another...Well, that kind of eating at least. The kind that actually involves digesting and shit...ANYWAYS, where was I?

Oh yes, Sir Peppermint Stick. (Which, by the way, made me wonder if all of him tasted sugary sweet? If you get my drift?) 'Dammit Eira, focus!' I was just able to jerk myself into attention long enough to catch their names, dipping my muzzle to each of the men before introducing myself. "The pleasure's all mine, name's Eira. And, don't mind if I do..." My sultry tone teased as I accepted the shorter stallion's offer, giving him a cheeky wink just before I stepped closer. Gently I brushed my muzzle against the powdery length of his neck before selecting a delicious strand of the peppermint swirl to nibble on. I was quite surprised to feel a thin layer of the powdered sugar dust my nose, thoroughly expecting the stallion to be joking with us. But, he spoke nothing but the truth as the mouth-watering and refreshing taste of peppermint ran over my tongue. "Indeed, you are quite yummy." The words chuckled out between licks of my lips, looking back to the blue stallion to see if he would dare to try the same.

I stepped back, letting the candyman have his space as I let my gaze drift to his horn. "I wonder, Johnny. Does your horn taste just as minty as your mane?" Was it an innuendo? Maybe, that would be up to him to decide. With a grin, I glanced back to the blue stallion for a moment before continuing on the conversation, trying to let the both of them have equal opportunity to speak. "I live life outside of the herds here, but though I was raised as a warrior. We didn't really have crafters, what kind of stuff do you craft? And what about you, Alune? What do you do?"

"Talk"

Messages In This Thread
I'll Never Break Your Heart - by Johnny - 12-18-2015, 04:07 PM
RE: I'll Never Break Your Heart - by Eira - 12-18-2015, 11:15 PM
RE: I'll Never Break Your Heart - by Alune - 12-20-2015, 12:14 PM
RE: I'll Never Break Your Heart - by Johnny - 12-31-2015, 05:07 PM
RE: I'll Never Break Your Heart - by Eira - 01-05-2016, 02:38 PM
RE: I'll Never Break Your Heart - by Alune - 01-12-2016, 04:19 PM
RE: I'll Never Break Your Heart - by Johnny - 01-17-2016, 01:36 PM