the Rift

I am a leaf on the wind

Rei Posts: 140
Hidden Account atk: 4.5 | def: 9.0 | dam: 6.0
Mare :: Pegasus :: 14hh :: 5 years HP: 62.0 | Buff: NOVICE
Anka :: Oriental Short Clawed Otter :: None TierRen
"You Ain't Never Had a Friend Like Me!"

Rei had came back to the Threshold wish purpose. She was putting her plan in to return to Dragon's Throat into motion. The pegasus' heart soared whenever she took occasional flights over the dry land and it was the type of soaring that had nothing to do with her wings. She was eager to return. Her flights over were quick and she did not stay about long enough to recognize any faces or long enough for any to recognize her; the freckled mare stayed long enough to make sure that all was well in the herd she so loved. In order to make up for her time gone, not only would Rei return and become heavily involved, she would also bring along a newly recruited member.

In hindsight Rei knew she had done little to support her herd. Words that Bucephalus had once said to her burned her ears and renewed her ill deserved scorn towards the stallion. He had thought he had known it all and sure enough he had known more than she. Irritation set her tail to swishing which led to hoof stomping whenever a few strands got caught and tangled in with her tail feathers. Stomping, no matter how hard she slammed her hoof down, did not free the hair of her tail.

Eyes squinted to try to catch movement in the thick forest Rei scanned the area. There was a time whenever she would have simply crashed about in the forest until she happened upon a newcomer but now she had Anka. With Anka at her side there was usually more than enough crashing about from the pair but the otter had caught a cold after sneaking out one night to play with a pair of otter cubs she had met and befriended. Her bonded was a slightly uncomfortable weight sleeping between her wing and side nestled into Rei's feathers. 

Endlessly annoyed by the hairs tangled into her tail feathers Rei adjusted her wing to support Anka better and turned to fix the irritating mess. Her eyes widened and brightened whenever she turned to see another pegasus a few lengths behind her. 

Still poised to untangle the hairs a grin struck itself wildly across her face. "Hello! Welcom--" Rei's words of welcome were cut short by other voices that called out in the forest. She did not know how she felt at the thought of already bumping into other Helovians out recruiting. Rei had never been great at it and she had so much hanging on bringing another home with her. Looking a little crestfallen Rei turned to look in the direction of the voices.

Her gaze first fell on a pegasus she had a very vague recollection of but the other completely changed her expression and set Rei to grinning.
"Nasreen!" It had been so long that Rei did not recognize her friend's voice but upon seeing her there was no doubt. Through their bond the pegasus could feel Anka's groggy confusion about the excitement Rei felt.  

Rei
and Anka
/ image
Magic usage is okay.
Just ask before doing any actions that may cause a great deal of damage first.
I am also okay with being tagged.

Messages In This Thread
I am a leaf on the wind - by Lyanna - 12-18-2015, 04:47 PM
RE: I am a leaf on the wind - by Nasreen - 12-18-2015, 05:50 PM
RE: I am a leaf on the wind - by Elsa - 12-18-2015, 06:12 PM
RE: I am a leaf on the wind - by Rei - 12-19-2015, 01:25 AM
RE: I am a leaf on the wind - by Lyanna - 12-21-2015, 10:35 AM
RE: I am a leaf on the wind - by Nasreen - 12-21-2015, 11:28 PM
RE: I am a leaf on the wind - by Elsa - 12-23-2015, 06:29 PM
RE: I am a leaf on the wind - by Rei - 12-25-2015, 12:41 AM
RE: I am a leaf on the wind - by Lyanna - 12-29-2015, 11:06 AM
RE: I am a leaf on the wind - by Nasreen - 01-04-2016, 04:53 AM