the Rift

I am a leaf on the wind

Rei Posts: 140
Hidden Account atk: 4.5 | def: 9.0 | dam: 6.0
Mare :: Pegasus :: 14hh :: 5 years HP: 62.0 | Buff: NOVICE
Anka :: Oriental Short Clawed Otter :: None TierRen
"You Ain't Never Had a Friend Like Me!"

"Lonely," Honesty slips from my lips following Nasreen's question of how I have been. The words were to quick for me to answer a perkier answer so I can do no more than shrug and smile, "so I have finally wisened up and came back." Oh how I regret ever leaving. I am quick to return the touch of my friend. I almost dread dropping my muzzle from hers. It has been so long since I have felt such a friendly touch and her eager greeting put tears of happiness to falling. "How about you?"

"Welcome Lyanna!" I take my turn to greet the mare with words paired with a sniffle and a smile; but I cannot think of much more to add to what has already been said. I also remember times where my chattiness has sent some away from me and at this moment in my life I do not know that I could handle rejection in the degree that some have given previously. Whether Lyanna follows me to the Throat or not I wish to befriend her. I take the more emotional route in my welcoming.

"I am Rei, and previously I lived here in the Dragon's Throat also." The love I feel for the herd land, even after having been gone from it for so long is thick in my voice. Memories tied to the Dragon's Throat make my words feel heavy. "Once the Throat has your heart no other will do." My words are heavy with joy and guilt.

Anka stirs on my back, the excitement has grown to be too great for her to resist even if she is sick. Distancing myself briefly from the others I kneel allowing her to slip from my back. Through our bond she can feel my own happiness over meeting Nasreen again and Anka prances to the pegasus on her stubby legs to meet the pegasus for herself.

Joy bubbles from my throat in the form of soft chirps as I watch my bonded roll about at Nasreen's hooves. It is one of the first times that Anka has met a friend of mine. Seeing her picking up random items from the forest floor to offer the other mares makes me wonder about one of my other dear friends. The Threshold always brings her to mind. Africa, the one who had led me from the Threshold to her home in the Throat. She had quickly welcomed me to call her herd home and had become an even quicker friend. "Nasreen, have you seen Africa lately?" I look to the others apologetically feeling as though I am interrupting Lyanna's special time of greeting. 

Rei
and Anka
/ image
Magic usage is okay.
Just ask before doing any actions that may cause a great deal of damage first.
I am also okay with being tagged.

Messages In This Thread
I am a leaf on the wind - by Lyanna - 12-18-2015, 04:47 PM
RE: I am a leaf on the wind - by Nasreen - 12-18-2015, 05:50 PM
RE: I am a leaf on the wind - by Elsa - 12-18-2015, 06:12 PM
RE: I am a leaf on the wind - by Rei - 12-19-2015, 01:25 AM
RE: I am a leaf on the wind - by Lyanna - 12-21-2015, 10:35 AM
RE: I am a leaf on the wind - by Nasreen - 12-21-2015, 11:28 PM
RE: I am a leaf on the wind - by Elsa - 12-23-2015, 06:29 PM
RE: I am a leaf on the wind - by Rei - 12-25-2015, 12:41 AM
RE: I am a leaf on the wind - by Lyanna - 12-29-2015, 11:06 AM
RE: I am a leaf on the wind - by Nasreen - 01-04-2016, 04:53 AM