the Rift

[OPEN] Nice Guys Finish Last

Elsa the Icebound Posts: 644
World's Edge Protector atk: 6 | def: 10.5 | dam: 6
Mare :: Pegasus :: 16.2 Hands :: Six (Frostfall) HP: 73 | Buff: BULK
Edgar :: Plain Zephyr :: Arctic & Wakiya Klare

Elsa

My head's underwater, but i'm breathing fine.

Well that response was a bit sassier than she had intended. An amused brow raised as he said that they could come up with some satisfactory trade. She snorted, shaking her head lightly. ”No men could afford me, or convince me to do such things.” There was a bit of truth there, but she remained in a lighthearted mood. She had no intention of bedding anyone anytime soon, but what was life without a little fun?

Two more girls arrived. One was a familiar Basin mare, and she offered a civil nod. The Basin, eh they were warming up but still not getting a giant welcoming around her. Then again, the other who showed up… ”Essetia!” She exclaimed, offering bright nod to her friend. She had long forgotten about the woes and sadness of their last encounter. She didn’t seem as happy to see Elsa, but that did not deter the Icebound. She would remain happy for the rest of this day if it killed her.

She snorted out another laugh at his so called story. Somehow she highly doubted that it was the actual reason he was here, but at least he was attempting humor. So many who wandered through here were always in a rush, and most in a state of shock. It was weird having him in such a normal (albeit weird) mood. Though things darkened rather quickly as he caught sight of Essetia’s companion. He did not seem too fond of the maned friend, and Elsa warily watched the short encounter that would occur. The relationship with the ex-falls member and he companion were unknown to Elsa, but if it was anything like her bond with Edgar, there would be a bit of out lash. Granted this mysterious stallion probably didn’t know that the bond here was different, and that the wolf was not out to murder the world.

Edgar tried peeping up to move the encounter along. Here was not the place and time to have a showdown. ”Sounds quite interesting. And yet, you still have not given us a name to put with such an interesting story.” She smirked, hoping her attitude would not shock either of the other women too much. ”I am Elsa, queen of the World’s Edge. If you are looking for some place to uh… park it down for right now, the Edge can offer some respite from the wilderness.” She finished with a small nod, taking a step back to allow the other two to speak. Oh what an odd conversation this would become. With the Edge overridden with women, he probably would have no problem finding something to do.

"talk"

code © tamme, picture © chan
  • Any force can be used against Elsa.
  • Please tag any posts that involves Elsa.

Messages In This Thread
[OPEN] Nice Guys Finish Last - by Albrecht - 12-19-2015, 02:26 PM
RE: [OPEN] Nice Guys Finish Last - by Elsa - 12-19-2015, 04:36 PM
RE: [OPEN] Nice Guys Finish Last - by Tangere - 12-19-2015, 05:48 PM
RE: [OPEN] Nice Guys Finish Last - by Essetia - 12-19-2015, 10:43 PM
RE: [OPEN] Nice Guys Finish Last - by Albrecht - 12-20-2015, 10:21 AM
RE: [OPEN] Nice Guys Finish Last - by Elsa - 12-20-2015, 04:07 PM
RE: [OPEN] Nice Guys Finish Last - by Tangere - 12-21-2015, 03:02 PM
RE: [OPEN] Nice Guys Finish Last - by Essetia - 12-22-2015, 09:34 PM
RE: [OPEN] Nice Guys Finish Last - by Albrecht - 12-23-2015, 08:57 PM