the Rift

[OPEN] The Haunting Sound

Auriel Posts: 122
Outcast atk: 4.5 | def: 7.5 | dam: 7
Mare :: Hybrid :: 16.2 Hands :: 3 (Ages Birdsong) HP: 66 | Buff: NOVICE
prissy
Auriel
The sun was high in the sky, beaming down gentle rays of warmth in this time of chill. I was growing accustomed to the cooler weather, living in the Edge helped with that. It was strange, how much time I spent avoiding my herd's land. I had spent my first few days there exploring, but there was much more to see in Helovia than just the Edge. I had learned to not miss my mother, but a part of me still longed for my sister. It troubled me within, to not see her as much. The little explosion should be tearing up Helovia, but I hadn't seen much of her after running into her at the Throat.

But I was not about to go seek her out. Explaining to her why I was living in the Edge now would most likely result in her trying to explode my head. Literally. There were words I had to say to her, but I needed to leave them unsaid for now. For both our sakes, while the ash from her latest explosion still settles.

For now, I would bide my time, and relax when I could. The thistle meadow was quiet, tranquil, a serene area for me to be alone for a while. I grazed on the sparse grass, nosing around for the perfect spot of grass, though the season's changing left me with little options. I absentmindedly rubbed my dagger on the back of my right leg, wincing when I realized I had left it in it's sheath with the hilt facing upwards. It didn't fit in it's sheath a better way, but this wasn't the first time I had accidentally cut myself with it. I peered at the small wound, a little trickle of blood sliding down my canon. I huffed at the wound, deciding to simply let it bleed for the time being. It was a small wound, I decided that I would dress it when it stopped bleeding.

@Sikeax open to all! this post was weird idk i'm sorry here it is tho
she belongs to the fire
Image Credit
She walks in starlight in another world.
She is far away. She...she is far, far away from me.