the Rift

[OPEN] Whelp, Lost Again{Ivezho then open}

Eldala Posts: 64
Outcast atk: 5 | def: 9 | dam: 5.5
Mare :: Unicorn :: 14.0 hh :: 3yrs (Ages in Frostfall) HP: 63 | Buff: NOVICE
Capro :: Girgentana Goat :: None Goatfairy

SO lost in thought was Eldala that she didn't notice the young stud's arrival until he cleared his throat...or at least thats what she assumed he was doing. It was with effort that the mare ceased her eye guzzling of the roof to focus upon the exceedingly tall young stallion just as he tripped over...nothing? /Typical gangly stud/  The derisive snort which escaped her snout was apparently not aware that she, herself, still had the large twig sticking out of her thick mane.

His structure was akin to hers in that youthful lank which affects us all at their age. But, there was something about the way he was built that was reminiscent of a powerful stallion. He was winged, like her sire, and in possession of a rather interesting looking coat. If she was capable of being honest with herself about such things she might think him ever so slightly arousing. However, that was not the case and so, when he spoke his greeting, her subconscious spoke for her first.

"You're large" /Oh, shit...fuck/  She coughed. "I..ucck.. my apologies I meant to say that was a large trip, are you quite alright?" /Yup, that's fantastic. Great job. Excellent grammar./  A frustrated shuffle, cocked hip, and a small frown could be seen on her face. The small mare was very clearly flustered but, beneath that, there was a fire. If he was paying attention he'd notice that her turquoise blue eyes had gained a mischievous twinkle in the early light. Back home she might have been a little flirtatious, just a bit, but only if it was entertainment for an intelligent mind. What else was a girl to do with all the simple sheep bunch of colts she'd had available to her? Have a deep conversation? Certainly not. Of course, this behavior had always bothered her eternally stoic and mature father. But, who cared, girls will be girls, and they always do what they want.

Stock by ForsakeWolf and EquineUNL(will have these on the photo soon, just forgot)

@Ivezho

-Pixel by Niki-

△ All friendly/neutral contact is fine but no permanent injury/maiming/death △
△ Please tag me for everything you can, it helps me remember△

Messages In This Thread
Whelp, Lost Again{Ivezho then open} - by Eldala - 12-20-2015, 10:25 PM
RE: Whelp, Lost Again{Ivezho then open} - by Eldala - 12-21-2015, 12:32 AM